ADVERTISEMENT

Judge denies Lindell motion to dismiss

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Smartmatic lawsuit against Lindell for defamation and other counts can go forward. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood ...

I think he’s back on the crack but if he’s not he will be when he loses everything he worked for for a lie.

I think he has to be.

I mean this guy organizes major events where he promises he's going to "blow the lid" off the election steal and present conclusive evidence that the election was stolen.

Then he gets to the event and he just talks randomly for a few hours, presents no evidence not even new conspiracy theories and then claims that the evidence was stolen from him by some nefarious group.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I think he has to be.

I mean this guy organizes major events where he promises he's going to "blow the lid" off the election steal and present conclusive evidence that the election was stolen.

Then he gets to the event and he just talks randomly for a few hours, presents no evidence not even new conspiracy theories and then claims that the evidence was stolen from him by some nefarious group.
You think he's nuts, what about the people that keep showing up and giving him money?

Reactions: cigaretteman
SO....if the state of Texas gave them Uber money to get to where ever they wanted to go, would the left somehow find that to be illegal? Is there some sort of naivety going on that these people are just going to camp out in Texas for a couple years until they show up in court?

SO....if the state of Texas gave them Uber money to get to where ever they wanted to go, would the left somehow find that to be illegal? Is there some sort of naivety going on that these people are just going to camp out in Texas for a couple years until they show up in court?

barack-obama-obama.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT