ADVERTISEMENT

Judge unseals detailed inventory of classified materials seized from Mar-a-Lago

If the administration has sent the FBI to manufacture an issue for the election, when its just a matter of Trump wanting to keep his Kim Jong Un love letters, then that is a huge, unprecedented abuse of power.

If Trump has blackmail on Macron (for example) that he intends to sell or leverage, then yeah he is going to get locked up. It's pretty messed up either way.
Could Trump not have complied with the request to return the documents when first asked more than a year ago, thus avoiding this alleged "bad election timing?"

It's a simple yes or no question . . .

If the administration has sent the FBI to manufacture an issue for the election, when its just a matter of Trump wanting to keep his Kim Jong Un love letters, then that is a huge, unprecedented abuse of power.

If Trump has blackmail on Macron (for example) that he intends to sell or leverage, then yeah he is going to get locked up. It's pretty messed up either way.
Messed up. Great description of everything related to tRump and the debacle of his presidency. And it now appears post-presidency.

What if those love letters indirectly have intelligence that harm US security. Something may appear benign but actually reveal things to experts. Doesn't matter what it is. If it's marked classified it stays.

So you can't understand the meaning of a sentence?

Hmm, that actually checks out.
unlike you I don't jump to every conclusion. *IF* there is something to all of this, we'll find out in time, there will be evidence presented, a grand jury, etc. I'm not saying Trump is innocent, great, or anything, I'm saying we don't have all the facts yet, and really any of the facts yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers

When do you charge someone that is constantly doing illegal things?

unlike you I don't jump to every conclusion. *IF* there is something to all of this, we'll find out in time, there will be evidence presented, a grand jury, etc. I'm not saying Trump is innocent, great, or anything, I'm saying we don't have all the facts yet, and really any of the facts yet.
I'm not jumping to any conclusions at all.

It is a fact that the inventory list submitted to the court said investigators found seven top secret documents.

You only mentioned the empty folders.

Why did you skip over the seven top secret documents?

What if those love letters indirectly have intelligence that harm US security. Something may appear benign but actually reveal things to experts. Doesn't matter what it is. If it's marked classified it stays.
No issue. However a benign dispute over things that Trump just wants to keep for personal items could be resolved without FBI raids that enflame the country.

Another possibility is that these documents are totally mundane and we’re just swept up in a hasty transition, and the administration used the fact that they are technically classified (but hold no strategic vulnerabilities) as a way to shift the national conversation back to Trump, who motivated their base to vote.

Or, Trump is going to jail.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
FbqXGB1XkAEGpEa

No issue. However a benign dispute over things that Trump just wants to keep for personal items could be resolved without FBI raids that enflame the country.

Another possibility is that these documents are totally mundane and we’re just swept up in a hasty transition, and the administration used the fact that they are technically classified (but hold no strategic vulnerabilities) as a way to shift the national conversation back to Trump, who motivated their base to vote.

Or, Trump is going to jail.
Doubtful on hasty sweep. The items practically have neon glowing signs saying they are classified.
As for not calling in the FBI. Trump went back and forth with Archives for over a year. They finally got a subpoena ordering them to produce the documents. Trump lawyers said that was everything. They went back again and got more foot dragging. Archives gave them a year and half. That's way more than enough time. Sorry some folks feel betrayed. Guess better not to put faith in a carny.

I remember back to the days in the Turd regime when one of the outgoing Cabinet members emphasized how they withheld some sensitive, classified Pentagon memos from 45 because they were worried about what he might do or how he would react.

This kind of verifies that those were legitimate concerns.

Doubtful on hasty sweep. The items practically have neon glowing signs saying they are classified.
As for not calling in the FBI. Trump went back and forth with Archives for over a year. They finally got a subpoena ordering them to produce the documents. Trump lawyers said that was everything. They went back again and got more foot dragging. Archives gave them a year and half. That's way more than enough time. Sorry some folks feel betrayed. Guess better not to put faith in a carny.
My concern is not fairness to Trump. My worry is in the state of the national discourse.

No, he can't. There are things he can't declassify. And, he can't declassify anything himself. He can't wave his hand and spread declassification fairy dust and it magically happens. There's a process to follow. There's no evidence that process was followed, even once.

Why are you guys so f-ing dense you still can't get it after being told 100 times. You're like toddler.
The orange stain runs deep in that one SSG T.

Reactions: cigaretteman
That's called taking evidentiary photos. They didn't stage them to make them look like Trump just threw them on the floor, they laid out the contents of the box that were of material importance so they could be photographed for evidence. That people keep going on and on like this is kind of some smoking gun is just dumb.

MAGA: HEY GUYS, THE FBI STAGED THE PICS OF TOP SECRET S*** SAYING TRUMP WAS CARELESS WITH THEM. FAKE NEWS!!!

Meanwhile, we find out a bunch of classified folders we're found with no contents suggesting, at best, Trump was careless with them.

Everyone else: Yeah, he really is that stupid and careless. And that's on his good days.

Reactions: cigaretteman
We don’t know at this point that Trump had documents he wasn’t allowed to have? I thought that was pretty obvious.

We don’t know at this point that Trump had documents he wasn’t allowed to have? I thought that was pretty obvious.
KFDisciple keeps ignoring the first part of the inventory list. He prefers to just jump right to the "empty folders" part so he can continue with the laughable fiction that that provides some sort of cover for the misdeeds.

He is quite a semantic contortionist, but that's typical for those suffering cognitive dissonance.

Right, cause tRump never asked/directed/wanted the FBI under his watch to do anything illegal or to his benefit. He was the king of FBI misuse, abuse. See : Bill Barr.
Sounds like we agree that the FBI has a credibility problem. Let’s hope this proves to be their finest hour and not their darkest.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
KFDisciple keeps ignoring the first part of the inventory list. He prefers to just jump right to the "empty folders" part so he can continue with the laughable fiction that that provides some sort of cover for the misdeeds.

He is quite a semantic contortionist, but that's typical for those suffering cognitive dissonance.
What documents? Name them.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
I'm not saying Trump is innocent, great, or anything, I'm saying we don't have all the facts yet, and really any of the facts yet.
Alot of this is a matter of official record in a court of law for the United States of America, open to the public and extensively reported by every major news outlet, Almost all of what has been filed by the government is undisputed. What the fvck is wrong wih you?

We know a lot of uncontested facts. A brief summary...

- dozens of illegally possessed highly classified documents involving hundreds of pages which are particularly described and even photographed.
- letters from NARA advising the illegality of possession and demanding return of the documents in compliance with federal law.
- a grand jury subpoena issued to the FPOTUS demanding return of all the documents.
- a DOJ brief describing a personal meeting with representatives of FPOTUS after the subpoena was in non-compliance.
- a sworn affidavit submitted by an attorney declaring that all of the documents have been returned.
- a search warrant issued by a federal magistrate upon a finding of probable cause the crimes were commited.
- an inventory of documents seized belonging to USA illegally heldby FPOTUS.....

The amount of known and undisputed facts in this matter is enormous.

Last edited:
Alot of this is a matter of official record in a court of law for the United States of America, open to the public and extensively reported by every major news outlet, Almost all of what has been filed by the government is undisputed. What the fvck is wrong wih you?

- dozens of illegally possessed highly classified documents involving hundreds of pages which are particularly described and even photographed.
- letters from NARA advising the illegality of possessoo and demanding return of the documents in compliance with federal law.
- a grand jury subpoena issued to the FPOTUS demanding return of all the documents.
- a DOJ brief describing a personal meeting with representatives of FPOTUS after the subpoena was in non-compliance.
- a sworn affidavit submitted by an attorney declaring that all of the documents have been returned.
- a search warrant issued by a federal magistrate upon a finding of probable cause the crimes were commited.
- an inventory of documents seized belonging to USA illegally heldby FPOTUS.....

Yeah, but can you NAME those documents referred to? 😂😂😂

He started posting more a few weeks and had a semi-reasonable approach, even if a bit like Tucker Carlson. Gave that up pretty quickly and now just sounds ridiculous.

- letters from NARA advising the illegality of possessoo and demanding return of the documents in compliance with federal law.

Other than all that you have absolutely nothing!

Sincerely,
KFdisciple

I predict the simpletons will claim “Big deal, he just had empty folders. Another hoax!!!”

The rest of us will rightly wonder what exactly happened to the documents that used to be in those folders?
And then the intelligent ones will wonder why he had empty folders? Why would he get rid of the items inside the folders and not the folders too?

I'm quite certain the guy is guilty as sin. But I'm not ready to hang him from a yardarm without due process of law, that's what separates me from you guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT