ADVERTISEMENT

June Live Period 2

Yeah I've read that most high major teams have backed of JQ for some reason. I believe his 3 point shooting is a concern to some. It'll be interesting to see if things eventually pick back up with him.
I don’t understand the recruitment of JQ….the young man is clearly a high D1 caliber player. Great athleticism at 6’ 8” and pretty good skills…pretty good handle and an okay shot…even a regular fan like me can see he’s very talented….

I’m wondering what the deal is….because there’s something funny here. I’ve read stuff about his 3 pt shot…. But there’s no way you don’t take a kid this talented because his 3 point shot in HS isn’t quite as good as you like….seems like there’s something else going on.

I don’t understand the recruitment of JQ….the young man is clearly a high D1 caliber player. Great athleticism at 6’ 8” and pretty good skills…pretty good handle and an okay shot…even a regular fan like me can see he’s very talented….

I’m wondering what the deal is….because there’s something funny here. I’ve read stuff about his 3 pt shot…. But there’s no way you don’t take a kid this talented because his 3 point shot in HS isn’t quite as good as you like….seems like there’s something else going on.
That may be. Weird indeed. Here's his highlights from today:

Estrella and Powers will both be tough to get. I think they both have Duke offers. Estrella also has a Kansas offer. Fran has been on these kids for quite awhile so maybe relationships will help.
I'm not sure a Kansas offer is always a Kansas offer. The same can probably said about other Blue Blood offers. It seems they slow play recruits down the list. Last year Aiden Shaw picked Mizzou over Kansas, then the coach is fired, and he still doesn't end up at Kansas?

Reactions: BBHawk

I really think that's why some teams backed off Roy Marble. Top caliber athlete with a questionable shot. He did "okay" at Iowa!

Reactions: BBHawk
I'm not sure a Kansas offer is always a Kansas offer. The same can probably said about other Blue Blood offers. It seems they slow play recruits down the list. Last year Aiden Shaw picked Mizzou over Kansas, then the coach is fired, and he still doesn't end up at Kansas?
Amongst the 4 teams widely considered blue bloods, Kansas offers the most kids. It’s a joke over at the Duke/UNC/UK sites the few times I’ve gone to one of their boards.

Here are the total number of prospects who have an offer from Kansas listed on their Rivals profile when you go to recruit search.

Kansas - 55

Here are the other blue bloods

Duke - 8
UNC - 9
Kentucky - 10

Not every Rivals page is accurate in terms of actual offers, but the point still stands that Kansas gets around.

Amongst the 4 teams widely considered blue bloods, Kansas offers the most kids. It’s a joke over at the Duke/UNC/UK sites the few times I’ve gone to one of their boards.

Here are the total number of prospects who have an offer from Kansas listed on their Rivals profile when you go to recruit search.

Kansas - 55

Here are the other blue bloods

Duke - 8
UNC - 9
Kentucky - 10

Not every Rivals page is accurate in terms of actual offers, but the point still stands that Kansas gets around.
So Kansas has offered 55 kids for the 2023 class? How many official visits can they host in a year?

Illinois does this. Looks like they’ve made 54 “offers” in the 2023 class.

Well Rivals has them at 65 official visits for 2023 as of now, so I'd but the betting over/under at 100.

If there's even a NCAA limit on official visits, I doubt they care.
They break the rules, get caught sometimes and they don’t care. Nothing happens to them other than they get great players.

Reactions: Ronman
ADVERTISEMENT