ADVERTISEMENT

Just 35% of Iowans Approve of the way Biden is doing his job

Wow. Guess it’s all a non-happy coincidence.
Wow. Guess it’s all a non-happy coincidence.
No, not at all. You could reasonably see all this stuff coming for a year or so. The "inflation thing" has been in the making for several years and Trump's "tax cut" a couple of years ago just guaranteed its occurance....the pandemic DID happen and it is damn near soley responsible for the "supply chain" issues the world suffers from today....the Russian invasion of Ukraine.....can be only answered by one man and it ain't Joe Biden.....

Almost like what we heard every day from 2017-2020.

You idiots argue the same shit every single day and the roles just flip flop. A little self awareness goes a long way.

Well, sometimes one side is right and one side is wrong. Those who support Trump are wrong.

35% of Iowans are MAGATS whose opinions don’t count.

So among sentient beings his approval rate is about 50%.

I don’t post on the board as much as some and even less nowadays. This board used to be a pretty cool community to stop by and BS for a little bit. But it’s been real sad to watch this board devolve into the cesspool that it has today.

No offense, but you've posted about intentionally running over bicyclists because of your annoyance with them. Maybe you also need a little "reflection" time once you're down from your soapbox

How are your first two Biden's fault? Even your third point is one helluva stretch....
#1....War.....#2...Covid.....#3....??
The third point will be cause for impeachment. Nice down play.
Desire for a state dept 9/11 photo shoot despite ignoring military advice. Telling a foreign leader receiving billions in aid to lie about it's status for optics.

No offense, but you've posted about intentionally running over bicyclists because of your annoyance with them. Maybe you also need a little "reflection" time once you're down from your soapbox

Sorry you were offended by my joking.

Sorry you were offended by my joking.

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

I would love to see that 35%. Are they impressed with his handling of inflation? Crime? The Afghanistan withdrawal? The southern border ie border security? Gas prices even before Ukraine? Gas prices now? Attempts to keep Putin out of Ukraine? Ukraine now? His leadership is beyond nonexistent.

Here's a crazy idea, before you go hat in hand begging for more oil from dictators, Islamic radicals and criminals, how about doing everything in your power to increase domestic oil and futures and making it easier and cost effective to bring in Canadian oil? When you care more about your political goals (eliminating fossil fuels) more than you care about world security and your own countries economic well being, you are either a moron or a political hack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT