ADVERTISEMENT

Just a little humor

I love the complaints on the 8 game B1G schedule when the SEC has been living off it for years. Oh, and three cream puffs from FCS, G5, or D3 to go with their one so called difficult FBS 12th game. Oh, that’s right, the SEC is going to attempt to play 10 league games but we all know what that means, 8 league games due to C-19.

Let me correct this for Pepsi and South Carolina, they actually play a difficult schedule including NC on some years with Clemson every year. They get the nod as only one of the SEC schools that play a more demanding schedule. Kudos to you Pepsi and the Cocks. We like you guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: IowaNiceHawk
So the Big 12 is some overweight guy.
The ACC is the hot girl next Door.
The SEC is the dorky smart ass guy.
The B1G is the hot and she knows it girl.
The PAC 12 a hipster and the B1G's bitch.

You can’t use smart and sec in the same context (except for a couple schools). Good to hear from you Pepsi.

Hey Pepsi welcome back! That was pretty good! You asked about fans, I guess that’s a no however I proposed KSU model: 6’ rule, sit in groups..it appeared about 20 k in attendance.

Last edited:
Reactions: pepsicock
SC is going to have 20 K in a 77K seat stadium , I am going to 3 games skipping 2 , I will lose my 42 year home streak. But this is an unusual year
Good for y’all that’s what every conference should be having around 20 k! After watching a few games: KSU, Miami, G Tech it appeared they all had 15-20 k. Have them mask up to enter stadium then sit in groups spread out like what we’ve seen!? If this was May..early June yes it would be a different discussion however now the “medical experts” are saying we’re on the backside of this as cases have plummeted immensely!

Good for y’all that’s what every conference should be having around 20 k! After watching a few games: KSU, Miami, G Tech it appeared they all had 15-20 k. Have them mask up to enter stadium then sit in groups spread out like what we’ve seen!? If this was May..early June yes it would be a different discussion however now the “medical experts” are saying we’re on the backside of this as cases have plummeted immensely!
Strange year defiantly , Is there a way I can get in touch with one of the mods on here ?Thanks

SC is going to have 20 K in a 77K seat stadium , I am going to 3 games skipping 2 , I will lose my 42 year home streak. But this is an unusual year
I look at this year as it doesn't count for streaks. Because if no attendance or limited attendance. 42 years is impressive I'm at a measly 15.

Reactions: pepsicock
ADVERTISEMENT