ADVERTISEMENT

Just crazy....Iowa (Caitlin) sells out the Barn and OSU wins outright BIG Championship.........

Second year in a row the champion is aided by not going to other top teams.

The team should not have blown the lead at Nebraska. I will always think that the goal was to break the record at Iowa and that they thought that the game was over at the end of the third quarter.

Shouldnt have blown the Ohio State lead either. Iowa dominated both for 3 quarters on the road

Reactions: amahawk
The team should not have blown the lead at Nebraska. I will always think that the goal was to break the record at Iowa and that they thought that the game was over at the end of the third quarter.
That's why the rest of the team couldn't score?

I think that was what expected by the coaches that the other players would step up their scoring as Catlin backed off. Unfortunately that didn't happen.
This is what will define the Iowa women's legacy this year. They go as far as the rest of the team being active contributors will go. If it turns into "Clark and pray for rain" as our 4 losses have been this year, they'll be eliminated. If they play as they have the last week, it'll be another fun post season.

That's why the rest of the team couldn't score?
Iowa was out of rhythm when Nebby made their run. That's why you don't shut someone completely down that's on the court. It's like people here have never watched basketball. Teams get hot and make late runs all the time. When Nebby did, Iowa couldn't het back in rhythm and score like they were.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT