ADVERTISEMENT

Just finished watching Iowa dominate from start to finish

Chishawk1425

HR King
Nov 27, 2019
Buckle up fellas this is going to be one helleva fun ride. Kris, hats off. Perkins, animal. Rebraca is much better this year. PMac, huge. CMAC finally healthy bodes well for us. Sandfort and others keep it going. Special shout out to Ulis, helleva game man. I love this team and look at the recruits coming. Fran is indeed the man!! Go Hawks!!!

This team is legit. If they didnt miss a bunch of layups early and some threes that normally go in do, they coulda put it away early. SH came out strong early and play really good d.. but man, i like what im seeing. Any 2 of our big 4 will go off every game which should be enough to win or keep us in every game we're in. Ahhhh im excited

Reactions: Chishawk1425
This team is legit. If they didnt miss a bunch of layups early and some threes that normally go in do, they coulda put it away early. SH came out strong early and play really good d.. but man, i like what im seeing. Any 2 of our big 4 will go off every game which should be enough to win or keep us in every game we're in. Ahhhh im excited
Cosigned

Reactions: Bro D
Season's over already huh?,... SMH
No but look at all the players we lost and we got 1 NCAA win. I just refuse this year to get to high. I had Iowa in the Final Four in my bracket. I vowed to never pick them past the first round again till they prove me wrong. Hope I'm proven wrong.

Buckle up fellas this is going to be one helleva fun ride. Kris, hats off. Perkins, animal. Rebraca is much better this year. PMac, huge. CMAC finally healthy bodes well for us. Sandfort and others keep it going. Special shout out to Ulis, helleva game man. I love this team and look at the recruits coming. Fran is indeed the man!! Go Hawks!!!
losing 2-10 in the first 5 minutes was a hell of a dominating start. 2 TO's inbounding the ball was domination to begin the second half as well

No but look at all the players we lost and we got 1 NCAA win. I just refuse this year to get to high. I had Iowa in the Final Four in my bracket. I vowed to never pick them past the first round again till they prove me wrong. Hope I'm proven wrong.

NCAA tournament is always a roll of the dice,.. Doesn't matter who we lost from last year. Play the schedule, make the tournament and potentially even advance further with what you right now think is less of a team than you had last year,.. This Hawkeye team isn't necessarily less, but it's definitely different,.. and different can be a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT