ADVERTISEMENT

Just got 2024 Football Season Tickets email

Every August I miss getting physical tickets in the mail(although a little less every year). But come September, October, and November I love the tickets on my phone. I never leave with out my phone but have left with out the tickets before.

Anyone with an iphone and dowloading from the e-mail to wallet? What is the All in 1 thing? It downloaded the first game and that is it and doesn't advance to download the next one.

Don't have the Sports App thing it mentions.

Anyone with an iphone and dowloading from the e-mail to wallet? What is the All in 1 thing? It downloaded the first game and that is it and doesn't advance to download the next one.

Don't have the Sports App thing it mentions.
apparently they update automatically when they are downloaded. I can't say I'm a giant fan of it.

I have my season tickets and mini ticket plans, but has anyone received their away game requests yet?

apparently they update automatically when they are downloaded. I can't say I'm a giant fan of it.
So say I wanted to sell the tickets for the Troy game, how does one go about doing such a thing? They don't even show up in the wallet. Just the first game. I bet the phones are ringing in the ticket office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT