ADVERTISEMENT

Just noticed MSU has19 starters back.

Sett1997

HR Legend
Nov 27, 2004
Yeah I know it's our Hawk board but they could be scary next year. No,I'm not a fan of them or Dantonio, just didn't realize they had that many returning.
Serious threat to take Big next year?

Yeah I know it's our Hawk board but they could be scary next year. No,I'm not a fan of them or Dantonio, just didn't realize they had that many returning.
Pretenders that need to go back to what they did in 2016 AND lose to Iowa the next time we play.

That's all I ask from MSU. It's so simple. Only a turd like Dantonio could screw it up.

Decent chance that 3-4 of those starters will be convicted of some crime and be incarcerated before the Iowa game next season. Of course, they'll be released and Dantonio will discipline them and hold them out of the Hawks game for one minute of the 1st quarter.

MSU will likely have a #10-12 preseason ranking this fall, behind OSU, Wisc and PSU. Add in Michigan, who will probably be #16-18, just because they're Michigan. Looks like more of the same - B1G East will be loaded, while Wisc just needs to get through the B1G West cakewalk for another shot at the CFP.

MSU will likely have a #10-12 preseason ranking this fall, behind OSU, Wisc and PSU. Add in Michigan, who will probably be #16-18, just because they're Michigan. Looks like more of the same - B1G East will be loaded, while Wisc just needs to get through the B1G West cakewalk for another shot at the CFP.
You really think that playing Iowa in Iowa City will be a cakewalk? Sure, Wisconsin is on top right now, but other than Illinois, the rest of the West should be improved.

yeah Michigan's becoming the new Notre Dame constantly being over ranked at the beginning of the season and getting by on their name

yeah Michigan's becoming the new Notre Dame constantly being over ranked at the beginning of the season and getting by on their name

This is 100% false. Michigan has underperformed their preseason ranking by more than a couple spots three times this decade- hardly enough to constitute “constantly”. Further, each time they have underperformed, it was following a year in which they were very successful and the expectations were high (sound like any other program you know? Like maybe Iowa?)- clearly refuting the notion they were “getting by on their name.”

Don’t let facts interrupt you from your false narrative, though.

This is 100% false. Michigan has underperformed their preseason ranking by more than a couple spots three times this decade- hardly enough to constitute “constantly”. Further, each time they have underperformed, it was following a year in which they were very successful and the expectations were high (sound like any other program you know? Like maybe Iowa?)- clearly refuting the notion they were “getting by on their name.”

Don’t let facts interrupt you from your false narrative, though.
My grandpa would say you’re as growley as a bear with a sore ass.

Yes, Beelzebub will lead MSU to the top of the B1G East again. The B1G East division is ripe with Baal worship and we can only pray that some day, the Bad-Ger or Haw-keye tribes from the West come and smite them all.

On a side note, iOS auto-corrects Harbaugh into “garbage.”

Reactions: Harbinger273
Yes, Beelzebub will lead MSU to the top of the B1G East again. The B1G East division is ripe with Baal worship and we can only pray that some day, the Bad-Ger or Haw-keye tribes from the West come and smite them all.

On a side note, iOS auto-corrects Harbaugh into “garbage.”
Love the old testament influence in this reply. The Badgers are unclean as well. We (Iowa) have been wandering in the desert for many years but by God we shall someday reach the promised land.

Love the old testament influence in this reply. The Badgers are unclean as well. We (Iowa) have been wandering in the desert for many years but by God we shall someday reach the promised land.
Yes, we may need to wander outside in the desert of mid-Tier bowls for 40 years with glimpses of the promise land sprinkled in between. However, that is nothing compared to the victory of the sinners being smited! Our B1G East oppressors will lay down their swords and surrender to the West once we smote them good! Oh yes, the smoting will be good!

Reactions: Harbinger273
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT