ADVERTISEMENT

Just pointing out once.......its gonna be a long week

Mike Zierath

Family, football and fishing.....
Jun 3, 2002
Flower Mound, TX
The PSU posters will be here in force, and are welcome. Just like we would be, and have been, on their boards. Most of them are just fantastic wrestling fans who want to interact with fantastic Iowa wrestling fans. Don't let your comments get away from you.....either side. If you can't be civil, I will deal with it as quickly as I see it.

Realize its going to be a battle.

If you can't say it nice............don't say it. That's all.

Mike

The PSU posters will be here in force, and are welcome. Just like we would be, and have been, on their boards. Most of them are just fantastic wrestling fans who want to interact with fantastic Iowa wrestling fans. Don't let your comments get away from you.....either side. If you can't be civil, I will deal with it as quickly as I see it.

Mike
Where have you been? This has been going on for years.

Mike
If you are going to tell people to get along, maybe you shouldn't attack a race and gender under your signature, even if it's the race and gender that society says is okay to attack, and even if you are that race and gender.

internet-serious-business.jpg

Mike
Good luck man. Based on a few threads we have now, you’re in for an uphill battle.

seems like you are the one on attack, gfy
It's this type of thing, exactly, that I'm talking about.

I come on here to warn both sides to keep it civil, and it's the "good guys" that want to complain the loudest. I realize its our board, but telling a staff member to GFY is probably not gonna win you brownie points.

Mike

Last edited:
Mike walked into a blacksmith's shop and went around picking up things. He picked up a horseshoe the blacksmith had just worked on and hurriedly set it back down. The blacksmith asked " warm"? "No, it don't take much time to look at a horseshoe" Mike replied...

might be a good week to go fishing, just saying.

Mike
Wow, so you're a moderator for this board?? I've been on here for years and had no idea there was one. Maybe you're new to this, but after reading your posts in this thread, you're not off to a good start. Your reply to wasdt21 goes against the disgusting line you have under your name.

Mike walked into a blacksmith's shop, announced he was in charge went around picking up things. He picked up a horseshoe the blacksmith had just worked on and hurriedly set it back down. The blacksmith asked " warm"? "No, it don't take much time to look at a horseshoe" Mike replied...

FIFY…

It's this type of thing, exactly, that I'm talking about.

I come on here to warn both sides to keep it civil, and it's the "good guys" that want to complain the loudest. I realize its our board, but telling a staff member to GFY is probably not gonna win you brownie points.

Mike
BAN HAMMER TIME 🔨 .

Reactions: Jrjt0518
I think this message would be more well received if you would have been doing something….anything to control the crap that has been spewed here over the years. You have done nothing and allowed PSU fans to say some awful stuff over the years and out of nowhere here you are warning hawk fans. Odd.

A few things;
1- I would rather be fishing then be On this board, watching the Hawkeyes wrestling I would say still has one up even on Fishing and if you know me that’s saying a heck of a lot!
2- at the end of the the day PSU and their fans will always take a back seat to the powerhouse of NCAA wrestling , IOWA! There is a reason why IOWA city is known world wide as ground zero for wrestling and always will be, that’s why the Workd championships are coming back.

Last edited:
Mike walked into a blacksmith's shop and went around picking up things. He picked up a horseshoe the blacksmith had just worked on and hurriedly set it back down. The blacksmith asked " warm"? "No, it don't take much time to look at a horseshoe" Mike replied...

I know thats true........

Mike

Reactions: PD4thespawn
Wow, so you're a moderator for this board?? I've been on here for years and had no idea there was one. Maybe you're new to this, but after reading your posts in this thread, you're not off to a good start. Your reply to wasdt21 goes against the disgusting line you have under your name.
Been here all 20+ years.

Most of the time, its better to be unseen.

Mike

A few things;
1st- I would rather be fishing then be On this board, watching the Hawkeyes wrestling I would say still has one up even on Fishing and if you know me that’s saying a heck of a lot!
2nd - at the end of the the day PSU and their fans will always take a back seat to the powerhouse of NCAA wrestling , IOWA! There is a reason why IOWA city is known world wide as ground zero for wrestling and always will be, that’s why the Workd championships are coming back to IOWA!
3rd - PSU is good and they are getting the top recruits so if they were not extremely successful Carl would be out of a job really quickly. Again I will say when/if Cunningham leaves they start trending down. They know this and he has been paid accordingly.
4th - all things equal IOWA wrestling will rule the day, worldwide and nothing changes that. If there is a second I would give it to Okie st and coach Smith.

As others have already noted, the snake pit/cesspool has a moderator?

I thought the intent of the forum was to create discussion adding posters to sell advertising space?

Reactions: Lambertt
I think this message would be more well received if you would have been doing something….anything to control the crap that has been spewed here over the years. You have done nothing and allowed PSU fans to say some awful stuff over the years and out of nowhere here you are warning hawk fans. Odd.
what makes you think we don't? We can't possibly see it all. If you don't "help" us see it sometimes, it goes unnoticed. And I have been here all along. I choose to remain in the background most of the time. This is just one of those weeks that I think everyone needs to be reminded not to let it get out of control.

And I'm warning both sides. Not odd at all.

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum and Gobblin
I've been posting there for years and haven't been banned. I'd say they are tolerant overall. Depends what line you are trying to cross. Toe that line!
You are posting pretty standard wrestling talk not the "stuff" I am referring and they have gone brutal on you at times including Willie. Not even in the same ballpark of comments I'm referring too.

Bawhahahah! I had to look and see what everyone was crying 😢 about with the signature line. Thats hilarious! I think if that offends you, its referring to you! 🤣😂😆😁
Honestly, it happened about 3-4 years ago and came out of this very same week.

Guys, I know its difficult to stay above the fray. I want, badly at times, to jump in with both feet and wave my black and gold fandom all over the PSU guys that come here. Fact is, most of them are just good wrestling fans and a few bad apples create the problem.

All I'm asking is that we, as a whole, don't make it worse.

Mike

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT