ADVERTISEMENT

Just pointing out once.......its gonna be a long week

Guys, it didn't end the way we wanted it to. That sucks!

But, I wanted to come back and thank you all for at least being somewhat civil all week. I appreciate not being kept busy just deleting shit all week long. It was a much better week than I thought it might be, and that was because of you guys.

Thanks.

Mike

Guys, it didn't end the way we wanted it to. That sucks!

But, I wanted to come back and thank you all for at least being somewhat civil all week. I appreciate not being kept busy just deleting shit all week long. It was a much better week than I thought it might be, and that was because of you guys.

Thanks.

Mike
We 're civil most all the time Mike. It's those other fans that you need to watch.
Or are you going back into hibernation until next year?

I'm never in hibernation...........just unseen.

I'll be around.

Z
My request is that you let fans from other sites be here who are going to add to the quality of the board. This board should have Hawkeye homers on it, but it shouldn't have flaming gloaters from other sites here. They serve no positive purpose. I can see putting up with most hawks fans since it's a hawk board, but those other guys should be banned quickly and incessantly.

My request is that you let fans from other sites be here who are going to add to the quality of the board. This board should have Hawkeye homers on it, but it shouldn't have flaming gloaters from other sites here. They serve no positive purpose. I can see putting up with most hawks fans since it's a hawk board, but those other guys should be banned quickly and incessantly.
“show ignored content”

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT