ADVERTISEMENT

Just Realized….(like whore thread)

giphy.gif
I mean, if I wanted to leave HORT with a splash...
why-fail.gif

• Haha
Reactions: yescyam and Moral
@McLovin32 starts a like-whore thread and @Moral drops a couple of non sequitur comments and picks up 56 more likes himself, including 4 by me. He has some kind of evil telepathic sway over the common HORTer that can't be explained...
He’s a funny poster who is also genial guy generally. Fairly neutral, loose with the likes, doesn’t go out of his way to piss off any particular group. He’s like the Canada of HORTGIA. Who doesn’t like the Canadians?

He’s a funny poster who is also genial guy generally. Fairly neutral, loose with the likes, doesn’t go out of his way to piss off any particular group. He’s like the Canada of HORTGIA. Who doesn’t like the Canadians?
I'm down in Arizona playing pickleball with Canadians every day, eh. I just came back to google Victoria, BC as several call there home. Good folks, yes...

In the latter half of the 19th century, the Port of Victoria became one of North America's largest importers of opium, serving the opium trade from Hong Kong and distribution into North America. Opium trade was legal and unregulated until 1865, when the legislature issued licences and levied duties on its import and sale. The opium trade was banned in 1908.[20]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT