ADVERTISEMENT

Just remember, if you die tomorrow attempting to overthrow the government...

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
...no one will ever call you a hero or a patriot. You will forever be known as "One of the morons who thought they could beat the USAF that one time in Washington." A blip. An idiot. If you ARE ever mentioned in a text book, you will be relegated to dandruff that was flicked off the shoulder of American Democracy with no effort or care for your made up cause. If you don't die...congrats. You're not a complete effing idiot.

Or, or like Democrat operative Bill Ayers, in the future you will be given tenure at a state college and given the title of " Distinguished Professor of Education. ".

Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days. Ayers writes:

Although the bomb that rocked the Pentagon was itsy-bitsy—weighing close to two pounds—it caused 'tens of thousands of dollars' of damage. The operation cost under $500, and no one was killed or even hurt.[

" Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at. "

Host fundraisers for Obama...

Bad people - on both sides. Always has been. Can't imagine how much damage the lefties might have done if the internet existed in 1968...

Reactions: HawksR1
...no one will ever call you a hero or a patriot. You will forever be known as "One of the morons who thought they could beat the USAF that one time in Washington." A blip. An idiot. If you ARE ever mentioned in a text book, you will be relegated to dandruff that was flicked off the shoulder of American Democracy with no effort or care for your made up cause. If you don't die...congrats. You're not a complete effing idiot.

100 years from now it will be remembered like the Whiskey Rebellion is today. People will probably know it happened, but they won't be able to give you any details about it or even who was involved. Maybe Trump, simply because he will be talked about as one of the worst Presidents in US history. But crazy shaman guy isn't going to make the list. It will be referred to as "The Idiot Rebellion".

100 years from now it will be remembered like the Whiskey Rebellion is today. People will probably know it happened, but they won't be able to give you any details about it or even who was involved. Maybe Trump, simply because he will be talked about as one of the worst Presidents in US history. But crazy shaman guy isn't going to make the list. It will be referred to as "The Idiot Rebellion".

I don't know. The Whiskey Rebellion was important because it was the first test of the Constitution and the Federal Powers that replaced the Articles of Confederation. They also had an actual reason. These are idiots who have no idea why they are angry. But a good observation, nonetheless.

Reactions: cigaretteman

History labels these things based on what people start calling them and it's just passed down. I move that we refer to this as the idiot rebellion from now on. Hopefully our label will get picked up into mainstream and the people there will forever go down in history as participants in the idiot rebellion.

Nothing will happen Tuesday or Wednesday. They are cowards being influenced by certain instigators. There will be nothing to be gained by them dying for an unknown cause. Most of the cultists can't think for themselves. The best example of idiocy is from the January 6 insurrection where a MAGA hat wearing lady said this..."Trump couldn't possibly have lost the election. He had thousands at his rallies and Biden only had a few hundred".

It's difficult to understand how separated from reality these people really are.

I’ll hold off on that claim until we learn how deep this coup attempt goes. If we learn it was an orchestrated attempt involving the president and members of Congress, it’ll be more than just a footnote.

People who have their basic needs met (food, water, shelter, clothing) do not start violent revolutions. The heads started coming off when the bread (the vast majority of a commoner's diet in the 1700s) got too expensive for most to buy. People who paid for plane tickets with miles don't really fit the bill. In a real Revolution, if a lady climbing through a window gets shot in the shoulder, you move the body out of the way so nobody trips over it, you wouldn't stand back and shed tears. Until they do that, I don't see these people as a credible threat to the stability of the republic. It's more of an embarrassing nuisance, though worthy of a show of force to save face more than anything else.

Reactions: torbee
I’ll hold off on that claim until we learn how deep this coup attempt goes. If we learn it was an orchestrated attempt involving the president and members of Congress, it’ll be more than just a footnote.

Maybe, but the attempt really didn't go very far and had zero chance of working, even if they did actually get a hold of some Congress people.

Nothing will happen Tuesday or Wednesday. They are cowards being influenced by certain instigators. There will be nothing to be gained by them dying for an unknown cause. Most of the cultists can't think for themselves. The best example of idiocy is from the January 6 insurrection where a MAGA hat wearing lady said this..."Trump couldn't possibly have lost the election. He had thousands at his rallies and Biden only had a few hundred".

It's difficult to understand how separated from reality these people really are.

I tend to agree. However, I saw on CBS news that the FBI has tracked $500,000 in bitcoin from overseas into the accounts of some of these nutbags. They might be getting paid by foreign entities to become "patriots" and stir up some shit. That's some Red Reddington "Blacklist" type shit.

Can you imagine the fear some semi sensible cultists are experiencing? Wanting to be rebels yet worried of being tracked and surveilled by law enforcement?

And for what purpose? Supporting a failed President that had nearly 80 millions votes cast against him.

Doesn't sound like a great cause to support to me.

History labels these things based on what people start calling them and it's just passed down. I move that we refer to this as the idiot rebellion from now on. Hopefully our label will get picked up into mainstream and the people there will forever go down in history as participants in the idiot rebellion.
I still like the “Battle of Deploralville”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT