ADVERTISEMENT

Just returned from a tour of Adams (Pa.) County......

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
And if yard signs means anything, this place puts NW Iowa to shame! Honest to God, it has to be 15-1 “Trump” yard signs out here in southern rural Pa! Trump ought to win the election by 15% if yard signs mean anything.........Ofcourse, like NW Iowa, no one lives in this part of Pa as compared to Pittsburgh and Philly.....but the yard sign advantage here is impressive! Lots of dumb phuquing Dutchmen here too, I guess.......

And if yard signs means anything, this place puts NW Iowa to shame! Honest to God, it has to be 15-1 “Trump” yard signs out here in southern rural Pa! Trump ought to win the election by 15% if yard signs mean anything.........Ofcourse, like NW Iowa, no one lives in this part of Pa as compared to Pittsburgh and Philly.....but the yard sign advantage here is impressive! Lots of dumb phuquing Dutchmen here too, I guess.......
Not sure where Adams county is located, but if you are anywhere near York, PA then yes. That area sucks.

That’s where it is....south. York is about 30 miles north and east of Gettysburg methinks.
You are correct on Gettysburg. The York area is a hole. Very racist area as well. They should have been on the other side of the Mason-Dixon line. Lived in that area for almost 2 years. Ugh.

It's called Pennsyltucky for a reason out there...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT