ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw the strangest thing at a garage sale.

Feb 9, 2013
My wife and I were checking out some sales this morning and as we were leaving one house she noticed their neighbor up on his roof looking through binoculars and typing into his phone. We watched for a few minutes and then put the phone down and started sunbathing or something.

The lady holding the garage sale said this was pretty common but he’s harmless. She said the neighbors all give him odd jobs and she was actually going to buy him some new clothes with what she made at the garage sale. What nice neighbors.

Here’s a quick pic my wife took.

funny-weird-neighbours-17-5996fd04b54ac__605.jpg

My wife and I were checking out some sales this morning and as we were leaving one house she noticed their neighbor up on his roof looking through binoculars and typing into his phone. We watched for a few minutes and then put the phone down and started sunbathing or something.

The lady holding the garage sale said this was pretty common but he’s harmless. She said the neighbors all give him odd jobs and she was actually going to buy him some new clothes with what she made at the garage sale. What nice neighbors.

Here’s a quick pic my wife took.

funny-weird-neighbours-17-5996fd04b54ac__605.jpg
lights-pointing.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT