ADVERTISEMENT

Just so you know, he took down the first one because it was so bad:

OP thinks the 2020 election was stolen but is willing to believe a twitter pole.
^^^Thinks Biden got 81M votes and Kamala raised 90M in grassroots after getting 1% in Democratic primary.

Don’t be this person be smart Comrades

I knew Kamala would send trump into a rage (the twice impeached sexual abuser with 34 felony convictions and counting and hundreds of trips to Epstein Island doesn't like prosecutors) but I had no idea his maga base would get this scared over her as the candidate. Completely losing it on here and on social media.

Imagine how bad it would be for Harris if this poll was done on the most trusted SM site, Truth Social.
Although I'm not sure there are 99,000 on that platform.

Reactions: funksouljon
To OP...a little history lesson...

Krassenstein had his twitter postings removed and he was suspended for three years, starting in 2019, for FAKE posts and accounts.

Next time you get a bright idea, before you post something...do a tad bit of research.

Be better

Krassenstein had his twitter postings removed and he was suspended for three years, starting in 2019, for FAKE posts and accounts.

Next time you get a bright idea, before you post something...do a tad bit of research.

Be better
I used to watch the ambiguously gay duo, I'm mildly familiar with he and his brother.

diamond-hands.gif

Be better
How do you fake a poll?

^^^Thinks Biden got 81M votes and Kamala raised 90M in grassroots after getting 1% in Democratic primary.

Don’t be this person be smart Comrades

Believes in election conspiracies and has the gall to call other people dumb. Remarkable.

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT