ADVERTISEMENT

Just wanna thank you guys again

I'm going to sit back and enjoy watching OSU humiliate Wisconsin. It'll be a lot worse than the beatdown from earlier in the year, too. Jonathan Taylor should sit out the game to get ready for the NFL instead of risk getting destroyed by Ohio State.

Reactions: cm8124
For making it possible for the Badgers to remain the Kings of the West.

<3
No problem. ;)

This decision came down to a few things:

a. We just wanted to win games, period. Losing got old and Iowa is too talented to be dropping games to teams like Minnesota.......and Illinois, right Wisconsin?

b. 10-win season was a more enticing prospect than another 9 or 8 win season.

c. When it came down to determining tiebreakers for this decision against Minnesota, we weighed both outcomes. Let a Minnesota team that is not as good as Iowa win to spite Wisconsin....or....beat Minnesota assuming Wisconsin will beat them as well, so that Wisconsin can take one extra loss on the season against Ohio State. :eek:;):eek:;)

Yes, that's right. We decided to beat Minnesota......so that you guys were guaranteed to lose at least one more game. :eek:

So in the end, we get the last laugh anyway.....;)

Have any Badgers fans weighed in on how they feel about the fact a Hawkeye was needed to resurrect their program?

And then this Hawkeye savior loses his last home game... to Iowa?

And then replaced by yet another Hawkeye?

I wonder how I'd feel if it took former Badgers to resurrect a down Iowa program.

Look I get all the Badger love and admiration, but how old are most you? Please review Iowa's record vs. Wisconsin from 1977-1996......From November 7, 1976 until November 7, 1997......Wisconsin was winless........If it goes 21 years, the Iowa faithful will have something to scream about.

The reality is that both are good programs and both have had major lull's in the action over the last 50 years. Over the last 30 years....both programs have been consistently solid with Wisconsin become a bit better than Iowa.....

I heard the B1G West is thinking of instating a new rule known as the "Lost to Illinois clause." It would disqualify all such teams from division title contention. Makes sense to me.

Reactions: NITE HAWK6
Just a couple years back, Bucky got buried, something like
65-0 vs Ohio.

:D
Only 59-0. :)
I hope we can hang with them for more than a half this time. They are very good this year. I hope we can get more competitive balance in the B1G soon. TO$U is so far and away better than anyone else in the conference it is really unfortunate. Look at how competitive the West is, and the east too if you subtracted the 5 star factory that is TO$U.

Reactions: Carlton
The difference between Iowa and Wisconsin has been Wisconsin's running backs. If we had Ron Dane ( recruited by ex-Iowa Bernie Wyatt ), Melvin Gordon, Jonathan Taylor or Montee Ball we might have changed places with you all those recent years...

The difference between Iowa and Wisconsin has been Wisconsin's running backs. If we had Ron Dane ( recruited by ex-Iowa Bernie Wyatt ), Melvin Gordon, Jonathan Taylor or Montee Ball we might have changed places with you all those recent years...
I think that Goodson is headed toward that category. Too soon to make the call, though.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf

If you look closer I suspect that those running backs were attracted to Wisconsin's offensive lines,... That's where I think the difference between the two programs is actually rooted....

Possibly, but looks like both of us have the same number of offensive linemen drafted to the NFL ( 17 ) since 2000 and Iowa has 11 TEs to Wisky's 7
I think its been a total program sell out as far as the Badgers are concerned. Run run run and then run some more. Even when we had Wilson at QB. We also seem to be able to plug guys in pretty well. Even after losing 4 guys off the OL last year. we have been OK this year. Next year we lose 1, so hopefully we should be a little more consistent. But no Taylor.

For making it possible for the Badgers to remain the Kings of the West.

<3

hope the badgers enjoy their tussle with the Buckets
you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Talk about smugness, and then people thanking him for his smugness. I for one will be happy when tOSU buries the Badgers in the B1G Championship game.
I am an Iowa uluni and have lived in Wisconsin for thirty years. Smugness passes as humor in Wisconsin, they can’t help themselves. When Wisconsin sucks, they pay no attention and cheer for the Packers.

Well we are the only other team that qualified to play them, Oh and this is Kind of a racist post.

I hope one of these is suitable for your social justice sensibilities. doesn't change the fact that Ohio States gonna place maps of Hawaii all over your collective backs again.
hABD9AC82

ley-there-doy-you-gonna-get-raper-hey-there-boy-53621160.png
youre-gonna-get-raped-image-24984-you-gonna-53621150.png

get-in-the-hdpg1f.jpg

Reactions: GolfHacker1
Best part is the B1G championship game will allow the badgers to drop a couple spots after getting spanked by OSU, then after their bowl loss they'll drop a couple more.

Meanwhile, the Hawks will win their bowl game and end up ONE spot ahead in the final rankings. Everybody and their uncle knows that Iowa isn't actually better than wisky this year but damn, it's going to be so sweet when the polls say differently. :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT