ADVERTISEMENT

Just wanna thank you guys again

Look I get all the Badger love and admiration, but how old are most you? Please review Iowa's record vs. Wisconsin from 1977-1996......From November 7, 1976 until November 7, 1997......Wisconsin was winless........If it goes 21 years, the Iowa faithful will have something to scream about.

The reality is that both are good programs and both have had major lull's in the action over the last 50 years. Over the last 30 years....both programs have been consistently solid with Wisconsin become a bit better than Iowa.....

I remember those years well. They are as relevant today as the Huskers natties from the late 90s.

I would agree with this,.. This fixation on the run game is also the why Wisconsin finds it difficult to consistently attract quality quarterbacks and receivers...

Wait-Wisconsin doesn't get quality receivers? Not sure if this was intended as sarcasm.

I just wanna thank Wisconsin again for getting rolled by tOSU again. Glad I didn't travel to Indy to watch the 2nd half prison rape Wisconsin endured.
sahawhsank.jpg

How many BIG ten championships has UW lost? Has to be some type of record! The only win coming when both OSU and PSU were on suspension.
Better to have loved and lost!
I think we win the WEST again next season and maybe OSU isn't as loaded!
Iowa will miss it's QB more than you think.

Nah, we got this. Never has a QB had so many weapons walking in than Spence will next season. It hinges on our O Line figuring out how to block for our run game.

LOL - Iowa will be just fine at QB and I’m quite confident Hawks beat the Badgers in Kinnick next season.

Nah, we got this. Never has a QB had so many weapons walking in than Spence will next season. It hinges on our O Line figuring out how to block for our run game.
There's always a learning curve for a QB, I like our chances with Coan returning, hope Cephus returns also, he has become a real weapon for us and no Jonathon Taylor next season.
I NEVER take Iowa for granted and home/away doesn't seem to mean much in this rivalry.
Last ten games of which 6 have been in Kinnick (Thanks schedule guys)
Badgers have won 5 of 6 at Kinnick and Iowa has won 2 of 4 in Madison.
Homecourt hasn't been worth much.

ADVERTISEMENT