ADVERTISEMENT

Just watched the clip of Trump...

Yes anyone who actually gave 2 shits about America and its people would be furious the President spews complete and utter bullshit about our medical heroes
Sigh! No. Say something that makes sense. Anything. Redeem yourself. You won't do it.

Reactions: TJHall1
No I call out this bullshit and you do not. Pitiful.
You have no idea what you're talking about 100% of the time. You post tweets, not your original thoughts nor do you have the ability to defend your positions. All you do is call out people for disagreeing with the crap you post. It's impossible for to have a debate because of your partisan BS.

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
You have no idea what you're talking about 100% of the time. You post tweets, not your original thoughts nor do you have the ability to defend your positions. All you do is call out people for disagreeing with the crap you post. It's impossible for to have a debate because of your partisan BS.
THERE IS NOTHING PARTISAN ABOUT THIS TOPIC. ****

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
...telling his crowd of degenerative mental midgets that doctors are motivated to report COVID deaths for monetary gain. Same dumb shit about masks and blah blah blah.

Trump and his piece of shit cultists are not worthy of being considered human. Seriously. F*** 'em all. If I saw one drowning, I'd end up in a Phil Collins song.

Happy weekend to everyone else! 😝

Oh, and @Chishawk1425, keep up the good work, patriot. 😜
They are, and they do.

Big Incentives for Hospitals and Doctors to claim Covid.

...telling his crowd of degenerative mental midgets that doctors are motivated to report COVID deaths for monetary gain. Same dumb shit about masks and blah blah blah.

Trump and his piece of shit cultists are not worthy of being considered human. Seriously. F*** 'em all. If I saw one drowning, I'd end up in a Phil Collins song.

You’re not well my friend.

Trump just lies all the time...and he lies about anything...for no reason at all. And his minions “cheer” him on. America is so phuqued.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
They are, and they do.

Big Incentives for Hospitals and Doctors to claim Covid.
It's almost as if these patients cost more money to take care of. More PPE, isolation, change in processes that affect other non COVID positive procedures, change in cleaning protocols, infra structure upgrades for negative pressure environments, increased staffing requirements for screening, increased risk for staff, covering staff who contract the virus.

Doctors are fully empowered to identify cause of death, however they wish. In most hospital environments the physicians have a fairly limited understanding of how their clinical decisions impact compensation. They are often quite awful at maximizing the organizations billing opportunities, because quite frankly this is not their primary interest. Which is why most major hospitals have clinical documentation review divisions.
Hospitals are proactively trying to identify COVID patients but this is motivated primarily as a safety measure. Identifying COVID positive patients protects staff and other patients. The monetary upshot is probably a benefit mostly in absorbing the added expenses. But it's not fictionalized. These patients have COVID.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT