ADVERTISEMENT

LuciousBDragon

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
The American Southwest
West coast so just getting up, making the kids wait a few more minutes before they go downstairs and tear up the tree with the energy of a thousand Labrador retrievers. So while I wait I check my HROT and geeeesh, some of you have forgotten it’s Christmas already. Was expecting joyful Christmas wishes and bewbs galore, but instead found multiple political posts/polls. Coal must be the present du jour today for you poor saps!

If there is ever a day to have joy in your heart and hope for the new year, it’s today. Remember, your made up political enemies put their pants on the same way you do. Put the phone/keyboard down, go to the nearest person in your house and hug them right and tell them how much you love them. Then do it to the next person, and the next, and then do it again.

Merry Christmas HROT! May you not see the world as blue/red, left/right, Lib/con, clone/Hawk, but as one humanity who depends on the joy, love, and hope that this day is all about! We can love each other because God loved us first and sent His son as the hope and light for all nations!

Oh, and bewbs...

bouncing_05.gif

Wendy-Fiore-big-bouncy-tits-in-black-bra-gif.gif

ADVERTISEMENT