ADVERTISEMENT

Just woke up.

mthawkeyes

HR Heisman
Mar 22, 2007
Fourmile Creek
I just woke up a few minutes ago, totally jacked to see the Hawks play today. I did have the craziest but most vivid dream last night though. Iowa only beat South Dakota State 7-3. The offense was even worse than last year, which I know isn't possible. They didn't even score a single touchdown and only one field goal despite being gifted great field position by the defense all game long, and on the only decent drive they fumbled inside the ten. The defense got two safeties because of some Australian witch punter and their outstanding play. I woke up thinking that dreams like this must be what it feels like to be condemned to Heck for all eternity. Anyway, I have the Hawks 38-0 today with an improved offense and the usual stellar defense. I'm even tempted to bet the over. Have a great Saturday!

Your nepotism OC is worse than our old nepotism OC. Other than losing 36-0 to Wake Forest in the rain, Jeff Bowden's offense usually produced touchdowns.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnole03
I just woke up a few minutes ago, totally jacked to see the Hawks play today. I did have the craziest but most vivid dream last night though. Iowa only beat South Dakota State 7-3. The offense was even worse than last year, which I know isn't possible. They didn't even score a single touchdown and only one field goal despite being gifted great field position by the defense all game long, and on the only decent drive they fumbled inside the ten. The defense got two safeties because of some Australian witch punter and their outstanding play. I woke up thinking that dreams like this must be what it feels like to be condemned to Heck for all eternity. Anyway, I have the Hawks 38-0 today with an improved offense and the usual stellar defense. I'm even tempted to bet the over. Have a great Saturday!
Did you wake up before Kirk dug in his heels at the press conference, scoffing noise outside the program regarding quarterback play, and telling everyone we have a quarterback and he doesn’t see that changing, despite Petras having a QB rating of 1.1, through one game, while only having played an FCS school?

Did you wake up before Kirk dug in his heels at the press conference, scoffing noise outside the program regarding quarterback play, and telling everyone we have a quarterback and he doesn’t see that changing, despite Petras having a QB rating of 1.1, through one game, while only having played an FCS school?
Being ranked #123 out of 123 seems pretty low.

Is it possible to rank 124 out of 123?

The Iowa offense is currently ranked 126 out of 128. So we’ve got that going for us…

xmc7KU0.jpg

That sounds terrible. You should watch what you eat before bed
Why do white people make their edibles so damn strong

Why do white people make their edibles so damn strong

Nothing I hate more than taking too low of an edible dose. You're going to plateau at a 5/10 and you'd have to take like a triple dose to overcome the weak plateau. I say turn it up to 11 and don't be a wuss if your thoughts turn to death or whatever.

Last edited:
Can we please give Petras some time to figure it out. You guys are so impatient.

Why is no one bringing up the defensive rank. The punt game was on point. We dominated the field position battle and still had the courage not to punch it in. The weather was pretty nice too. The water tower looked great but could used increased painting IMO. The burrito was lifted perfectly by the fans. The fans also all took the time to wave to me as a show of respect for my wave skills. Just so many positive things happened in our game against San Diego State University.

Can we please give Petras some time to figure it out. You guys are so impatient.

Why is no one bringing up the defensive rank. The punt game was on point. We dominated the field position battle and still had the courage not to punch it in. The weather was pretty nice too. The water tower looked great but could used increased painting IMO. The burrito was lifted perfectly by the fans. The fans also all took the time to wave to me as a show of respect for my wave skills. Just so many positive things happened in our game against San Diego State University.

I will say this was the first time I gave a shit about The Wave since the first season of it. I just feel grimy when Iowa gets the good press over the nice (but effortless if we're being honest) gesture sometimes right after loudly booing a 4th and 3 punt. Just a personal hang up with the juxtaposition. Don't hate the wave or anything, still wave when I go to games. But my cousin, an SDSU grad, went yesterday and she's a leukemia survivor (she was originally supposed to play basketball at SDSU before leukemia) and it meant a lot to her and that was cool.

I will say this was the first time I gave a shit about The Wave since the first season of it. I just feel grimy when Iowa gets the good press over the nice (but effortless if we're being honest) gesture sometimes right after loudly booing a 4th and 3 punt. Just a personal hang up with the juxtaposition. Don't hate the wave or anything, still wave when I go to games. But my cousin, an SDSU grad, went yesterday and she's a leukemia survivor (she was originally supposed to play basketball at SDSU before leukemia) and it meant a lot to her and that was cool.
Good for her to get a lift of spirits. That is the jist of the wave, correct?
Pretty cool tradition…

I had a friend that survived leukemia. Until he borrowed my DJ Hero for Xbox 360 and never returned it. Never forgive never forget.

I had a friend that survived leukemia. Until he borrowed my DJ Hero for Xbox 360 and never returned it. Never forgive never forget.
I was this many days old when I found out they made DJ Hero. God Bless America. In 2028, there will be a video game where you pretend you are whatever-they-call-vlogging-then influencer and the point of the game is to get as many AI followers as possible so you can do ads for personal grooming products.

Everyone knows a college quarterback doesn’t really hit his stride until start #34. It’s why Brock Purdy won the Heisman last year.

I was this many days old when I found out they made DJ Hero. God Bless America. In 2028, there will be a video game where you pretend you are whatever-they-call-vlogging-then influencer and the point of the game is to get as many AI followers as possible so you can do ads for personal grooming products.
They better include the people who did videos of themselves playing DJ Hero. That's like, twice the fame!

Reactions: ConvenientParking
I can definitely say. Not having traveled to yesterday's game and watching it from the comfort of my living room and Iowa winning was altogether a much better experience than traveling to Iowa City in 2016 for NDSU game with my old roommate's teetotalling Swedish Lutheran family from North Dakota. They were nice about beating Iowa.

Reactions: VodkaSam
ADVERTISEMENT