ADVERTISEMENT

Justice Department Internal Watchdog to Investigate FBI Counterintelligence Following Trump’s Demand

I'll bet the "Internal Watchdog" guy at the DOJ has zero work friends, eats lunch alone, must have a terrible existence.

just more winning by the hater's of democracy, aka trumpbaggers
33035646_1636727046380658_2817874750951391232_n.jpg

In other words...a republican.
I think if you considered what you just wrote, you might think better of it. Unless your intent was to indicate the DOJ is full of anti-Trump Democrats. But if you've really gone over to OiT's side, it's a free country. ;)

Reactions: unIowa
The Wall Street Journal has identified the suspected informant as Stefan Halper, an American who was a foreign policy scholar at the University of Cambridge until 2015. Mr. Halper couldn’t be immediately reached for comment.

The Wall Street Journal has identified the suspected informant as Stefan Halper, an American who was a foreign policy scholar at the University of Cambridge until 2015. Mr. Halper couldn’t be immediately reached for comment.

Who?

Good question, turns out I should have read it more closely prior to posting. I thought it said Trump campaign vs administration.
It's kind of funny and/or ironic, but if the guy was working for the fibbies to get dope on the Trumpsters, it really doesn't matter that he'd managed to mislead the latter as to his political leanings.

It's kind of funny and/or ironic, but if the guy was working for the fibbies to get dope on the Trumpsters, it really doesn't matter that he'd managed to mislead the latter as to his political leanings.

are you implying he isnt a republican?

Well he guy has worked for 3 republican administrations so I don’t think it is about misleading people that he actually is a republican. Either way, I don’t think any wrong doing took place as long as the reason for Halper being used as an informant was for counterintelligence and not for political reasons.

Thankfully, we have an inspector general looking into this so we can truely get to the bottom of it. ;)

How long before anything that the DoJ turns over to Trump is on Fox or Breitbart?

ADVERTISEMENT