ADVERTISEMENT

Justice Dept. appeals judge’s order for a Mar-a-Lago special master

Probably time for Congress to impeach and remove a few of these incompetent outlier judges.

And it should not be done on them just because of who appointed them, it should be done on those making wildly inappropriate decisions like this one. You can be a "conservative" judge, and still be a competent jurist.
We are not getting our way so we need to insert our yes men..... totally not a facist.... dumbass.

Many legal folks might disagree with me, but that is fine. No lifetime appointments.

As many disagree me as well.. term and age limits for congress as well. I really don't think that there is an argument to be made to change my mind on any of aforementioned.

I was very disappointed to learn the Judge Cannon was a law clerk for Steven Colloton.

Yes, it's that Colloton family we're all familiar with. Of course Steve is well known to be a very conservative leaning judge himself. I'd sure love to hear his opinion of his former clerk's recent rulings.

When I see the list of potential "Special Master" appointees, I'm starting to believe Turd will avoid prosecution on this crime as well.

Especially given the background of this judge.

What a corrupt scenario this is setting up to be.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I think it's a case of being flattered by a nomination even though you realize you're not qualified.

In this case, it's a trademark of the Trump Presidency...the majority of appointees weren't ready for the tasks they faced.
Well, neither was Corrupt Filth Don, he did less with more than any previous president. It will takes years to undo all his fuc ups.

Yup

NOTHING filed in court to claim "Trump declassified everything"; just nonsense chirped out in Tweets and Fox broadcasts

And the judge here literally made this shit up.

Astounding, really.

Reactions: sober_teacher

Read that again:

To understand JUST HOW brilliant Cannon's work has been, in hearing on 9/1, she REFUSED to let DOJ share privilege docs.

Since then, including yesterday, she CITED the fact that Trump didn't have them as the harm she had to fix. Cause the harm. Then claim you need to fix it.

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT