ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Kade Remsberg makes return trip to Iowa

Apr 8, 2003
Remsberg makes return trip to Iowa
Blair Sanderson | Editor

ukijixuwuji29hnrwfmu

Kade Remsberg visited Iowa in the fall and was back for the Hawkeyes' junior day on Sunday.

As a junior, Kade Remsberg will be looking to repeat as state champion in the 100 and 200 meter dash for Newton in Kansas' Class 5A. That speed also serves him well on the football field where the 5-foot-11, 172-pound Remsberg is a star at running back, but could also play wide receiver or defensive back in college.

This past weekend, the Class of 2017 prospect had a chance to visit one of the schools showing him early interest, the Iowa Hawkeyes. For Remsberg, it was a return trip as he also visited Iowa City last fall for one of Iowa's games at Kinnick Stadium. We caught up with him to get a complete update.

Q: What were the highlights of the Iowa visit for you?

REMSBERG: I really enjoyed talking to Coach Woods and getting to hear the players speak in the players panel.

Q: Who did you talk with coaching wise and what they did have to say?

REMSBERG: Coach Woods said they were really happy I made the trip and talked about me camping there.

Q: What's your overall impression of Iowa right now?

REMSBERG: I really like Iowa and have enjoyed the time I have spent on campus a lot.

Q: What's next recruiting wise?

REMSBERG: I am planning on visiting Nebraska next.

Q: Which schools are showing the most interest right now?

REMSBERG: Kansas, Iowa, Northwestern, and Mizzou.

Currently, Remsberg holds one scholarship offer, which is from Kansas.

See highlights from Remsberg's junior year in the video below.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News