ADVERTISEMENT

Kade Warner down to

Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

Yes, I believe I read Iowa was being considered earlier. I would think ASU would have to be his favorite, it's his home state school.

Have a feeling ferentz was brutally honest with him. Also read his HS coach got hired by Nebraska

They already got two walkons and closed with smith-marsetter so don't think Iowa needed him anymore

Have a feeling ferentz was brutally honest with him. Also read his HS coach got hired by Nebraska

Didn't his HS coach use to coach at CR Prairie or some where in CR area? Could have sworn saw story while back how Kurt convinced him to take job at school his family goes to in Arizona.

Didn't his HS coach use to coach at CR Prairie or some where in CR area? Could have sworn saw story while back how Kurt convinced him to take job at school his family goes to in Arizona.

Morrissey left Prairie to coach there but left prior to this past season to coach somewhere in Illinois. Big pay raise

I wonder if Iowa fans have an over inflated view of their football team?

I'm starting to think so.
Iowa just came off of waxing nebraska in completely dominating fashion a year removed from a b1g west title and Nebraska fan is on our board beating his chest about a walk on wide receiver.

You really needed a walk on defensive player.......

Over inflated view? UN is still this guy

d5601c36c837247e257485e8305c8d3f.jpg

Reactions: anon_8rcdnbko1jbe0
Noticing a trend.. GBR
Me too, Nebby is trying to now hire former Iowa players to see if they can teach the state to not be pussies anymore. Last years game was super fun to watch, don't you think? I especially loved seeing the Nebby DL getting in the way of safeties because their asses were on skates for 4 straight quarters

Reactions: amish guy
Me too, Nebby is trying to now hire former Iowa players to see if they can teach the state to not be pussies anymore. Last years game was super fun to watch, don't you think? I especially loved seeing the Nebby DL getting in the way of safeties because their asses were on skates for 4 straight quarters
Reminds me a lot of how Iowa D looked in '99 and 2000. That was in the middle of a pretty fun 5 game trend of wins for neb. Funny how that works out. Part of the problem with neb and Iowa fan bases is, neb fan can relate to hawk fan due to recent history, hawk fan cannot relate whatsoever to neb fan. I know MHH24, you're only 18 years old so nothing before 2015 matters to you.

Reactions: infinity13
Reminds me a lot of how Iowa D looked in '99 and 2000. That was in the middle of a pretty fun 5 game trend of wins for neb. Funny how that works out. Part of the problem with neb and Iowa fan bases is, neb fan can relate to hawk fan due to recent history, hawk fan cannot relate whatsoever to neb fan. I know MHH24, you're only 18 years old so nothing before 2015 matters to you.

You're Minnesota

Reactions: terrehawk
So you use recent history to show how Nebraska can relate to Iowa but want to use longer term history to say Iowa can't relate to Nebraska. So you're an ISU fan. Get off your freaking high horse and admit it's different and Nebraska isn't what it used to be. Under Fry and now Ferentz, about 40 years, Iowa knows what they are. However, Nebraska can't admit times have changed and they aren't led by Osborn or in the Big 8 (12) anymore.

hawks equal cyclones. Iowa is a great wrassling school though.
Funny thing is I am pretty sure Iowa is better than Nebraska in all major sports- We won head to head in Basketball, Baseball, Football, and Wrestling. Nebby is a great..........i got nothing, what is Nebraska even good at nowadays.

LMAO for 2 reasons
1) You are referring to Iowa teams that combined for 3 wins in 2 years- If that is what your current state of Nebraska Football reminds you of that is comical. Big difference is Iowa was rebuilding with a young KF and Nebby is rebuilding with a 60+ year old coach
2) Are you really pulling the classic look at the 90's argument that all Nebby fans use.....oh my that was almost 20 years ago buddy

So you use recent history to show how Nebraska can relate to Iowa but want to use longer term history to say Iowa can't relate to Nebraska. So you're an ISU fan. Get off your freaking high horse and admit it's different and Nebraska isn't what it used to be. Under Fry and now Ferentz, about 40 years, Iowa knows what they are. However, Nebraska can't admit times have changed and they aren't led by Osborn or in the Big 8 (12) anymore.
I'll never understand Iowa fan obsession with neb "can't admit times have changed" thing. You don't respect neb and we don't respect Iowa fan. I enjoy coming over here to read the silly comments about neb and responding to the ridiculous stuff. I know there are some decent hawk fans, but let's face it your board has been called out by multiple fan bases, most notably okla fan shortly after the most recent Iowa bowl debacle. The B1G in the 80's and 90's was always a two team league and involved tOSU, mich and PSU. The big8/12 was always some combo of okla, Texas and neb. You like to think the hawks were part of the club and feel left out, I get it. The past 18 years have been rough and I personally hate coaching changes, but if most on this board had their way Iowa would be going through the same thing. The truth of the matter is this century neb has played down to Iowas level and that's unfortunate. Win/loss neb equals Iowa this century and that's with all the coaching changes. I look forward to the roller coaster Iowa will experience when KF retires. You'll always have wrestling though.

LMAO for 2 reasons
1) You are referring to Iowa teams that combined for 3 wins in 2 years- If that is what your current state of Nebraska Football reminds you of that is comical. Big difference is Iowa was rebuilding with a young KF and Nebby is rebuilding with a 60+ year old coach
2) Are you really pulling the classic look at the 90's argument that all Nebby fans use.....oh my that was almost 20 years ago buddy
Enjoy wrestling season. Let me know when you decide the rules of the board, I know for most of "fake news" types 2015 is the limit.

Iowa just came off of waxing nebraska in completely dominating fashion a year removed from a b1g west title and Nebraska fan is on our board beating his chest about a walk on wide receiver.

You really needed a walk on defensive player.......

Over inflated view? UN is still this guy

d5601c36c837247e257485e8305c8d3f.jpg
Ah there's that history thing. I'm afraid that Iowa falls short when it comes to discussing/arguing about comparing programs history. If your going to bring up history how about 40-7 how about 7-4. History is history. Nebraska will win the history argument hands down every time.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Ah there's that history thing. I'm afraid that Iowa falls short when it comes to discussing/arguing about comparing programs history. If your going to bring up history how about 40-7 how about 7-4. History is history. Nebraska will win the history argument hands down every time.

How about Mike Riley's history 0-2.

Did you even look at the post you are replying to? You guys should be on the Minnesota Board bragging about their national titles versus yours. Equally as relevant as Iowas national title.

Did you even look at the post you are replying to? You guys should be on the Minnesota Board bragging about their national titles versus yours. Equally as relevant as Iowas national title.
Laughable, every time. Falls under the category of "Claimed" title, not remotely relevant to anyone at anytime.

The important thing is we would win when discussing the present

ADVERTISEMENT