ADVERTISEMENT

Kade Warner down to

? 2017-18 season is the present. You're so confused. Too much medicinal in CO.
The present= 40-10 Iowa>Nebby. Those are facts, something you have yet to bring to the discussion. 17-18 season hasn't happened yet so that would be the future buddy and the 90's is the past AKA history.

Sorry neb is still undefeated against FCS schools. Must've been disinterested in hawks super bowl. We are very embarrassed for our team to have lost to such a mediocre team.
disinterested when you played OSU too? ndsu would have given them a much better game ...

"Iowa just came off of waxing Nebraska in completely dominating fashion a year removed from a b1g west title." Sounds like history to me. Thus let's talk history. If you want to talk present that would be the spring game. I think Iowa will win that one.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
In all seriousness, I think head to head men's sports the past two years is like 23-5 or something. I'd have to look but I know in '15 it was a near sweep besides one husker win in baseball which Iowa still won the series 2-1.

Isn't that a cause for concern? When your the only show in the state and your better neighbor embarrasses you?

In all seriousness, I think head to head men's sports the past two years is like 23-5 or something. I'd have to look but I know in '15 it was a near sweep besides one husker win in baseball which Iowa still won the series 2-1.

Isn't that a cause for concern? When your the only show in the state and your better neighbor embarrasses you?
You're wrong per usual.

3-3 in CFB, Iowa fans version of dominance.

C'mon sport did you read what I wrote. I seriously think it's one baseball win & one OT basketball game won in two years. We'll do the main men's sports. Football, Basketball, Wrestling, Baseball. Do you want to play along? It'll be fun.

Reactions: terrehawk
C'mon sport did you read what I wrote. I seriously think it's one baseball win & one OT basketball game won in two years. We'll do the main men's sports. Football, Basketball, Wrestling, Baseball. Do you want to play along? It'll be fun.
Nah, I prefer to let you keep playing with yourself.

I'll never understand Iowa fan obsession with neb "can't admit times have changed" thing. You don't respect neb and we don't respect Iowa fan. I enjoy coming over here to read the silly comments about neb and responding to the ridiculous stuff. I know there are some decent hawk fans, but let's face it your board has been called out by multiple fan bases, most notably okla fan shortly after the most recent Iowa bowl debacle. The B1G in the 80's and 90's was always a two team league and involved tOSU, mich and PSU. The big8/12 was always some combo of okla, Texas and neb. You like to think the hawks were part of the club and feel left out, I get it. The past 18 years have been rough and I personally hate coaching changes, but if most on this board had their way Iowa would be going through the same thing. The truth of the matter is this century neb has played down to Iowas level and that's unfortunate. Win/loss neb equals Iowa this century and that's with all the coaching changes. I look forward to the roller coaster Iowa will experience when KF retires. You'll always have wrestling though.

You say you can't understand Iowa fans obsession with Nebraska but yet here you are a husker fan posting on an Iowa football board least 30x in one thread in February after getting whipped by 30. Also like how this board has "been called out by multiple fan bases" comments. Real rich coming from a schools board that bans anyone that makes one negative comment about their school.

Again let's talk about obsession coming over to boast about getting a walking on against another school. Wow congrats

A 3-3 record is a pinnacle accomplishment for Iowa. Let them relish in the moment. The future will be tough to swallow.

Funny we've heard that last 2 years from trolls like yourself but yet we won again and again. But I forgot Nebraskas future is so bright with the older less successful PAC 12 version of ferentz with mike Riley.

Baseball: '15, 3-0 Iowa; '16 DNP
Football: '15, 28-0; '16 40-10 Iowa
Basketball: '14-15 2-0 Iowa; '15-'16 2-0 Iowa; '16-'17 1-1 Tie
Wrestling: '15-16 7-3 Iowa; '16-'17 8-2 Iowa (2 team wins)

Iowa - 25

Nebraska - 6

If you go a third year, it's much of the same. If you want to minimize wrestling, it goes 12-1 for an even bigger win pct.

Last edited:
Baseball: '15, 3-0 Iowa; '16 DNP
Football: '15, 28-0; '16 40-10 Iowa
Basketball: '14-15 2-0 Iowa; '15-'16 1-0 Iowa; '16-'17 1-1 Tie
Wrestling: '15-16 7-3 Iowa; '16-'17 8-2 Iowa (2 team wins)

Iowa - 24

Nebraska - 6

If you go a third year, it's much of the same. If you want to minimize wrestling, it goes 11-1 for an even bigger win pct.
I'm sure hawk fan expects a ring for that outstanding 2 year stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT