ADVERTISEMENT

Kade Warner down to

I'm sure hawk fan expects a ring for that outstanding 2 year stretch.

I love your broken record ring response you've played in how many post. Last time Nebraska football players got rings was when they won the division 4-5 years ago when they gave up 70 in big 10 title game and lost their bowl game. Pot meet kettle.

I know Iowa has a successful wrestling program fo sho.
23 NCAA Championships in the last 42 years. Would think you'd know with how many times you've mentioned "wrassling" in this thread. If you're not 14, you sure act like it.

Sorry neb is still undefeated against FCS schools. Must've been disinterested in hawks super bowl. We are very embarrassed for our team to have lost to such a mediocre team.

Might want to check to see how the UNL Head Coach has done against FCS schools?

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
no I stated how shitty you looked playing both teams.....
No you compared Iowa to tOSU. I get it, the B1G brought in Neb and supplanted Iowa from its spot and now you're sad, makes sense. Keep playing tough and maybe Iowa can keep the series with neb even for the next 10 years.

Here's your chance, I'll give you the last word, but not the last insult. Please take the last word and let the thread die.

No you compared Iowa to tOSU. I get it, the B1G brought in Neb and supplanted Iowa from its spot and now you're sad, makes sense. Keep playing tough and maybe Iowa can keep the series with neb even for the next 10 years.
"disinterested when you played OSU too? ndsu would have given them a much better game ..."

I compared your disinterest in the two games..... that is not comparing ia to osu.
I can't expect a grown braska fan to understand that, so I guess I can't expect it from a 12 year old braska fan.

"disinterested when you played OSU too? ndsu would have given them a much better game ..."

I compared your disinterest in the two games..... that is not comparing ia to osu.
I can't expect a grown braska fan to understand that, so I guess I can't expect it from a 12 year old braska fan.
Surely you're smart enough to understand that tOSU has superior talent and no team plays them in "disinterested" fashion. In the same manner that many teams take Iowa lightly and are disinterested and then get beat (2016 mich). So you were comparing Iowa to tOSU and there is no comparison. Iowas last win against tOSU was when? This would've ended with johnsoda123, but you couldn't help yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT