ADVERTISEMENT

****Kaleb Johnson Commits to IOWA****

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
He was committed to Cal and has flipped to IOWA.

Junior Year Highlights:

Video from his Sep 5th Game (first Game this Season):

From Oct 2nd:

He visited last weekend & was hanging out with X, as you can see below. Last weekend is paying dividends, to say the least.

Kaleb is the 2nd running back commit and the 11th overall commit in the 2022 class.

Last edited:
Ae7SI3LoPYj8Q.gif

Is Ohio a football state?
Great pickup. Someone earlier in the thread used "glides" to describe his style. Beat me to it. He is fluid and runs with power. Looks a lot like Mekkhi and that isn't a bad thing-that guy was a great Hawk.

Reactions: millah_22
2 great running backs in this class! Now gotta get some CBs and end the class with the best of any other position.

After the next two games things will get, like Kirk said in his Purdue presser, "zooey" then watch the commits roll in.

Since this is such a small recruiting class, I just wonder if they would take a second running back if they thought Goodson was coming back.

Since this is such a small recruiting class, I just wonder if they would take a second running back if they thought Goodson was coming back.
I think we have assume Goodson is going pro, even though i don't think its the best decision for him.

based on what exactly?
I think he will be a late round draft pick, I think the OL will be much stronger next year. Yes we lose linderbaum, but I expect the other 4 to be much better, and possibly someone else to jump one of them. We have a lot of talent in the OL room.

This is exciting news!

And agree that TGood is likely headed to the Pros after this year if he stays healthy and is given a draftable grade. He’s a grown man with plenty of film for scouts to review. Not sure a 4th year does anything for him other than take tread off the tires.

That guy is cut. 👍🏻
Man! Kid was out there looking like Adrian Peterson in his highlight reel. Lol but for real thou he kinda reminded me of AP with his running style and seemingly kind of effortlessly running away from defenders..

the kid is definitely put together

FBXNgeEXIAMfvlu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT