ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Bamala

An I missing this meltdown? I keep hearing libs say that Maga is shitting their pants but all I see is celebration and happiness. Are you suggesting that Kamala is scaring them? Based on your posting, even you don't think she has a chance, right?

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
An I missing this meltdown? I keep hearing libs say that Maga is shitting their pants but all I see is celebration and happiness. Are you suggesting that Kamala is scaring them? Based on your posting, even you don't think she has a chance, right?
You should read the other threads. Esp Northern. I think she has a chance with the Black and minority vote, yes.

preach kid rock GIF by The Special Without Brett Davis

• Love
Reactions: GOHOX69
She is a slight upgrade from JB as she actually has a pulse. She is seen as repulsive and stupid by most of the country so it is going to be a very tough sell to move the needle. We do know however that she will now be the media darling.
Your type of people see non-whites repulsive and stupid all the time. That ain't changing but demographics are. You can enjoy your token pecan sandies Usha and Vivek.

Wait a second election experts. All Kamala has to do is bring in Wisc, MI, and PA again along with the normal states that vote Dem and as long as NEbby doesnt change their rules the 1 electoral vote for Dems in Neb will maker her the winner.

Already the northern states will be turning back to Dems, NJ and Minn etc. Arizona back in play and NMex back to Dems.

Georgia and NC might be Dem this year now.

You guys are trying way to hard.

Kamala gonna Kamala, I'm here for the entertainment.
The entertainment value of this board is indeed terrific.

From atrocious grammar to calling Kamala stupid and a "hoe"; from pretending to care about Jesus-y stuff and sexual morality to doing a complete 180 on it; from clamoring for Biden to resign because of elder abuse to crying foul for Biden being pushed out; from out with the old and into the new (78 year-old style); from the cries of "Kamala gonna Kamala" to the cheers of "Trump gonna Rambo"; and last but certainly not least from the Chishawk meltdowns to the MAGA unification circling the drain of hypocrisy, this board is indeed fantastic entertainment and a true BEACON of American exceptionalism.

I love it.

The entertainment value of this board is indeed terrific.

From atrocious grammar to calling Kamala stupid and a "hoe"; from pretending to care about Jesus-y stuff and sexual morality to doing a complete 180 on it; from clamoring for Biden to resign because of elder abuse to crying foul for Biden being pushed out; from out with the old and into the new (78 year-old style); from the cries of "Kamala gonna Kamala" to the cheers of "Trump gonna Rambo"; and last but certainly not least from the Chishawk meltdowns to the MAGA unification circling the drain of hypocrisy, this board is indeed fantastic entertainment and a true BEACON of American exceptionalism.

I love it.
Post tits ya queef.

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
You should read the other threads. Esp Northern. I think she has a chance with the Black and minority vote, yes.

I think she's gonna win.

Who will now be energized to vote in the fall?

* Women, esp. those who believe in reproductive rights
* Young people who wanted a younger candidate
* Independents who remember Trump's chaotic 4 years in office

Why? Because people vote based on color? Is that how things work in India? (Rhetorical question)

I think a lot of Minorities would find that to be racist. I'm mixed and I find it racist.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
She's gotten better at this. I made this point on here a week or two ago.

Bonus....at the end, VP introduces a star FSU soccer player

Kamala Harris publicly speaks for first time since Joe Biden left presidential race | BBC News

Last edited:
Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
Making Republiklans shit in their pants mamala.

It's fun to see the usual 6 MAGATS meltdown in the last day. Why you so worried bro? You got Johnny Hillbilly as your veep, Joe Felon Syphilis as your leader and Kid Rock trying to resuscitate his career 20 years past due.
4b35ea1f-d911-4f01-9892-e7e800437d3e_text.gif

• Haha
Either your ignore trigger finger is itchier than even mine, or you miss an awful lot. The both siders/just asking questioners/Ryan handles are all in a tizzy since yesterday.

Making Republiklans shit in their pants mamala.

It's fun to see the usual 6 MAGATS meltdown in the last day. Why you so worried bro? You got Johnny Hillbilly as your veep, Joe Felon Syphilis as your leader and Kid Rock trying to resuscitate his career 20 years past due.
I burst out laughing at this. Well done…

• Love
Trump will wipe the floor with Kamala. I’m surprised so many think she will be competitive.

I guess when you upgrade from slow Joe anything looks good 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT