ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris is ready for the debates

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006

Meanwhile....

image-asset.gif

Like Biden will with Trump, Harris will wipe the floor with Pence, and it won't matter to anyone that is seriously thinking of voting for Trump.

I agree Harris will wipe the floor with Pence, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up with Biden

Reactions: SotaHawk87
Does Trump suddenly become able to detail his policies for the first time ever? Doubtful. It’s more likely he lies a bunch and insults Biden like any schoolyard bully. Does that constitute a win?

We shall see. Biden’s off the cuff speak is not impressive at all. He looked horrible during the primary debates.

Trump is a buffoon, but even though he lies through his teeth, the average voter is uninformed and will eat it up. They won’t go online and read through the fact checking.

Does that equate to a Trump re-election? I don’t think so, and that makes me happy.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
trump will continue to lie his a$$ off during the debates, just like he does everyday, and the trumpscums will think it's wonderful.
“If you look back six months before the disgusting China plague was unleashed on us, we were doing fantastic with the Hispanic and the African American...”

Reactions: lucas80
Like Biden will with Trump, Harris will wipe the floor with Pence, and it won't matter to anyone that is seriously thinking of voting for Trump.
I’m sure she’ll go to the race card. It’s not like Harris doesn’t have skeletons in her closet.

Does the OP think that response was impressive? Like she's memorized all her B.S. political talking points?

I thought it was nauseating.

She slept her way to the top, for one.

No she didn't. Her relationship with Willie Brown was over by the time she ran for office and it has actually hurt her since the first time she ran for office.

Quite frankly unless someone is able to have sex with thousands of voters in order to encourage them to vote for them, enough to flip an election, I have no idea how a person in elected office even can sleep their way to the top.

That only works in a setting where one or a few people can promote you to a higher level job.

And a Trump supporter aught not throw stones about other people's sex lives.

The other poster couldn't deliver and neither can you. You ought to be more concerned with your wonderful trump's sexual encounters and adultery on all of his three wives. Sad

Plus his obvious sexual attraction to his own daughter.

Trump is all lies and bullshyt. His base doesn't care they have no problem being lied to, in fact they love it.

If there was concurrent fact checking, it would be a complete shyt show for Trump.

Go on. Please provide your point of view.
I’ll take the point of view of a business owner I know in Ca.
The prop language was wrote by her and promoted as more funding for schools. The funding was to come from reduced need for prisons and jails by turning any theft under $900 no longer a felony.
Basically you can go into a store, take anything under $900 and even of caught get a small fine.
Their have been guys given small fines over 10 times in the same day for stealing thousands of $$.
Cops and business-owners giving up.
Again - she was involved in the language and promotion of it.

Does Trump suddenly become able to detail his policies for the first time ever? Doubtful. It’s more likely he lies a bunch and insults Biden like any schoolyard bully. Does that constitute a win?
Joe just needs to stay awake, blame trump, not say anything outlandish, not collapse on stage....he does that he won’t have a problem.

I’ll take the point of view of a business owner I know in Ca.
The prop language was wrote by her and promoted as more funding for schools. The funding was to come from reduced need for prisons and jails by turning any theft under $900 no longer a felony.
Basically you can go into a store, take anything under $900 and even of caught get a small fine.
Their have been guys given small fines over 10 times in the same day for stealing thousands of $$.
Cops and business-owners giving up.
Again - she was involved in the language and promotion of it.
What does your reply even mean? What does the Proposition mandate?

How Will she defend being a VP for the guy she called a racist and sexist?

Why she smoked weed while locking people up for life over it in California?

Do you even believe the shit you wrote here? You honestly think there’s a chance he “collapses on stage?” Why even say something so dumb?
I think you took me wrong. My point is the only way he loses a debate with trump is if he collapses or says something batshit crazy. I don’t think that happens...

Reactions: FlickShagwell
How Will she defend being a VP for the guy she called a racist and sexist?

Why she smoked weed while locking people up for life over it in California?
Simple.

1) She never said it. Post the quote and prove me wrong.
2) She just says she was elected to enforce the law, not write it.

trump will continue to lie his a$$ off during the debates, just like he does everyday, and the trumpscums will think it's wonderful.

It would be nice if the commentators would call anyone out for lies.

ADVERTISEMENT