ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris is soooo bad.

herkyhawk00

HR Legend
Jan 28, 2008
I mean, hate Trump all you want, but my God, how do people stomach her? You would think a former prosecutor and Senator would be able to debate or answer simple questions. She is just so far out of her league. There is a reason why she was one of the first candidates to drop out of the run for POTUS. Nobody even in the Democratic Party liked her as a candidate. Her consistent laughing when asked a question is a defense mechanism as she tries to buy time to think of something or just uses it to go on to the next question. I mean, I didn’t line HRC, but Harris can’t hold a candle to her intellectually or speaking wise.

I mean, hate Trump all you want, but my God, how do people stomach her? You would think a former prosecutor and Senator would be able to debate or answer simple questions. She is just so far out of her league. There is a reason why she was one of the first candidates to drop out of the run for POTUS. Nobody even in the Democratic Party liked her as a candidate. Her consistent laughing when asked a question is a defense mechanism as she tries to buy time to think of something or just uses it to go on to the next question. I mean, I didn’t line HRC, but Harris can’t hold a candle to her intellectually or speaking wise.
I will agree the strange laughing when asked a semi difficult questions is bizarre

Reactions: GOHOX69

She really is horrible. I think she must have had some dirt on Biden from when she worked with his son. It's the only possible explanation of why he would have picked that horrible woman to be his VEEP.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Where was your disapproval that last 4 years? If you weren't making complaints, your current complaint falls on deaf ears.

She can be terrible along with the last administration. Just want to put things in perspective here.
She can be terrible but can never reach the lows of Pence. Imagine having gallows erected to hang you and you still put up with your boss calling the executioners "special."

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Links to all the other threads you started criticizing the way the last VP handled questions from the press, which was equally cringe-worthy, as well as why he wasn't fit to be VP because he wasn't a strong candidate in the presidential primary. TIA.

Links to all the other threads you started criticizing the way the last VP handled questions from the press, which was equally cringe-worthy, as well as why he wasn't fit to be VP because he wasn't a strong candidate in the presidential primary. TIA.

Pence was basically milquetoast.

Not a ridiculously woke cartoon character.

Last VP was almost assassinated by his running mates supporters and his running mate told the attempted killers that he loved them. Just want to put things in perspective here.

Can you get through a thread without deflecting?

I'm curious as to your thoughts on Kamala. Are you pleased so far or do you think that another person should have been picked?

Trump said to "peacefully protest."

Full stop.
Lol. In his speech on January 6th, Trump said the word “peaceful” or “peace” one time. He said the word “fight” more than 20 times, including telling the crowd that if they didn’t “fight like hell,” they wouldn’t have a country anymore. Then after the siege on the Capitol was over, Trump tweeted “These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long”.

If you are going to try to pretend that Trump didn’t encourage the Capitol riot, you are either a low-IQ dumbphvck or a pathetic partisan hack. Full stop.

Lol. In his speech on January 6th, Trump said the word “peaceful” or “peace” one time. He said the word “fight” more than 20 times, including telling the crowd that if they didn’t “fight like hell,” they wouldn’t have a country anymore. Then after the siege on the Capitol was over, Trump tweeted “These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long”.

If you are going to try to pretend that Trump didn’t encourage the Capitol riot, you are either a low-IQ dumbphvck or a pathetic partisan hack. Full stop.

Every politician in the country uses "fight" imagery in their speeches.

Just stop.

Mike Pence runs circles around Harris. It’s not even close. In addition, Harris was not even supported by her own party. She had zero money backing her up. She is VP because of her gender and color. Biden even made sure of it.

She’s trying a little too hard to go down the middle and in the process is making both the left and right uncomfortable

The laughing is strange but so is how she snaps when questioned and starts speaking slow and condescending like a grade school principal would do when a kid does something bad

I don't know if she is that well liked in the democratic party. I know a lot of people were disappointed with the pick.

Every politician in the country uses "fight" imagery in their speeches.

Just stop.
Lol. Yes, every politician in the country spends an hour riling a crowd up by telling them that an election was stolen and fraudulent, then sends them off to protest by telling them if they don’t fight like hell they won’t have a country anymore. JFC you’re dense.

And JFC, the "libs" and the "moderates" who can never help themselves with trying to be agreeable to the BS attacks of rightwing bullshit artists.

This is how we ended up with Trump, too many who should have known better liked to show how "reasonable" they were by going along with or even aiding and abetting the rightwing sewer.

She’s trying a little too hard to go down the middle and in the process is making both the left and right uncomfortable

The laughing is strange but so is how she snaps when questioned and starts speaking slow and condescending like a grade school principal would do when a kid does something bad

THIS is freaking spot on.

Reactions: CFNiteHawk85
Lol. Yes, every politician in the country spends an hour riling a crowd up by telling them that an election was stolen and fraudulent, then sends them off to protest by telling them if they don’t fight like hell they won’t have a country anymore. JFC you’re dense.
He's just so full of shit. Yeah, that crowd just spontaneously gathered on the day the Congress certifies the election and Trump, just out for a stroll wandered in and said a few innocent words.

So full of shit, so despicable.

Why not both?

Biden is sleepwalking through his term.

Harris is the one pissing off people like Lester Holt.
Dynamo Joe went into Europe like the GIs did in 1944 this week.
The very, very best thing you can say about Mike Pence is that when the time came for him to take part in the insurrection he actually did his job. Ever since then he's seemingly regretted standing up for America, and licked the loser's boots.
But, yeah, I get it. Harris is an independent, successful woman and she isn't white. That's fertile ground for Trumpers.

Dynamo Joe went into Europe like the GIs did in 1944 this week.
The very, very best thing you can say about Mike Pence is that when the time came for him to take part in the insurrection he actually did his job. Ever since then he's seemingly regretted standing up for America, and licked the loser's boots.
But, yeah, I get it. Harris is an independent, successful woman and she isn't white. That's fertile ground for Trumpers.

Harris is a train wreck and it doesn't have anything to do with her race and/or gender.

If Lester Holt of all people had to call her out on her bullshit, then you know it really is bullshit.

• Haha
Mike Pence runs circles around Harris. It’s not even close. In addition, Harris was not even supported by her own party. She had zero money backing her up. She is VP because of her gender and color. Biden even made sure of it.
Oh, ok. You’re just trolling. Makes sense now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT