ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris sure does smile and laugh a lot.

billanole

HR Legend
Mar 5, 2005
We caught a few minutes of her and hubby talking to Jane Pauley this morning and it struck me how often she seems to really enjoy herself and those around her. She has a closet full of Chuck Taylors!!
Her family life is real and seemingly unconcerned with status or nickle/dime jostling for attention. I am guessing she won’t be appointing family members as senior advisors.
Then, I asked wifey how often she sees trump or those around him laughing or having fun.
His crowd always come across as uptight, miserable folks. Lighten up don, live a little.

We caught a few minutes of her and hubby talking to Jane Pauley this morning and it struck me how often she seems to really enjoy herself and those around her. She has a closet full of Chuck Taylor’s!!
Her family life is real and seemingly unconcerned with status or nickle/dime jostling for attention. I am guessing she won’t be appointing family members as senior advisors.
Then, I asked wifey how often she sees trump or those around him laughing or having fun.
His crowd always come across as uptight, miserable folks. Lighten up don, live a little.

It has to be difficult to lighten up when the specter of ending your life in a jail cell hangs over you!

We caught a few minutes of her and hubby talking to Jane Pauley this morning and it struck me how often she seems to really enjoy herself and those around her. She has a closet full of Chuck Taylors!!
Wife and I saw that this morning as well. Their family and extended family seem very genuine, happy. Complete Ying to Trump family Yang.

I saw that interview. It was a very nice and friendly back and forth. Reminds me of how the Obamas were treated every moment by the MSM. I’d smile all the time too if I knew that over the next 8 years the toughest question I would be asked will have to do with my sneakers.

She seems nervous when doing interviews - like she's always trying way too hard to be funny.

I was a Biden man since long before he announced, and I wish Beau had not passed away, particularly when he did, because I wanted him to succeed Obama.

That said, I get the vibe that she and Joe are fast becoming good friends.

Frankly, I didn’t support her being his Veep candidate based on the first debate. But upon thinking it over, I came to the conclusion that if Joe could get passed it, why shouldn’t I? She was just looking for an opening to grab traction with, and politicians do that.

I look forward to her becoming the first female President. Preferably in 2028, but also should Biden be unable to fulfill his obligation before that time.

Reactions: VodkaSam and seam
I like how you need examples due to being intoxicated from the fairy dust you inhaled for the 8 years of Obama’s presidency. Examples. Lol. Good grief.

And I like (not really - I’m lying) how you’re so desperate to appear edgy and above it that you say things that are so lazy and tired they wouldn’t make it out of the writers’ room of a low grade regional right wing AM radio show in the 2:00-3:00 PM slot.

I like how you need examples due to being intoxicated from the fairy dust you inhaled for the 8 years of Obama’s presidency. Examples. Lol. Good grief.
I didn’t vote for Obama/Biden in 2008 or 2012. Independent, but leaned Republican both times. 2016 voted 3rd Party and 2020 Biden.

The 8 years of Obama were glorious compared to the last 4 with Trump.

Wifey? Gross.

Reactions: dirtypool
I didn’t vote for Obama/Biden in 2008 or 2012. Independent, but leaned Republican both times. 2016 voted 3rd Party and 2020 Biden.

The 8 years of Obama were glorious compared to the last 4 with Trump.
Honest question, besides the global pandemic in 2020 what so glorious about Obama years vs Trump years? Or are you talking just Trump personally.

she acts really odd when asked a difficult question. Almost a whiny, about to cry voice

But I would guess she will improve as she gains experience

Exactly - on tough questions she seems to try to somewhat deflect it into a more light hearted area ---- doesn't always work

Reactions: bdg8
You guys have absolutely nothing better to discuss than this?

New
Like Hannity and co calling him unmanly for wearing a bike helmet. Fox went after him for so much stupid shit.
Yes. FOX is terrible. Hannity is NOT MSM. He’s fringe garbage.

Do you think there is anyway that same interview would have happened with Trump/ Melania or even Pence and his wife? And by that I mean a full fledged verbal fellatio session with ZERO tough questions?

I’m OK with it. I really am. It was a nice interview like I said and there should be way more of it.

Careful, OP. She’s a woman of color and that’s a “radical leftist communist” on the political gender-color wheel. Trump voters told us this.

This is fantastic. YOU HATED KAMALA and said she was the onyou wouldn’t support. I’d also like to point out your treatment of Candace Owens while we are on the subject.

Your greatest Kamala hits
July 18,2019
Exactly. Because he’s one of the few actually focused on the problems that create opportunities for grifters and wannabe dictators like Trump to win power. I’ve made it known I can’t stand Kamala.

May 21
I hate it on both sides. Kamala Harris is bad for the Dems, for example.

April 22
Not impressed. I can tell why she was a great lawyer. She can be passionate and articulate while at the same time offering nothing but fluff

Then there’s your post about Candace Owens...
JFC, this woman is a vacuous idiot. Her mouth is clearly only put to good use for only one thing

Please stop.

• Haha
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
I saw that interview. It was a very nice and friendly back and forth. Reminds me of how the Obamas were treated every moment by the MSM. I’d smile all the time too if I knew that over the next 8 years the toughest question I would be asked will have to do with my sneakers.
OH ffs.

Reactions: BelemNole
Honest question, besides the global pandemic in 2020 what so glorious about Obama years vs Trump years? Or are you talking just Trump personally.
How about the economy compared to when Obama started? You cons love you some good economy. The previous Republican administration gave us a shitty one.

Reactions: seam
New

Do you think there is anyway that same interview would have happened with Trump/ Melania or even Pence and his wife? And by that I mean a full fledged verbal fellatio session with ZERO tough questions?

I’m OK with it. I really am. It was a nice interview like I said and there should be way more of it.
I think if Trump could have acted like a human being from the beginning he could have had a lot of nice interviews. Instead, HE CHOSE to make them the enemy on the campaign trail. He's a bully but ALSO a provocative bully VICTIM...the victim who brings a lot of shit on themselves.

How about the economy compared to when Obama started? You cons love you some good economy. The previous Republican administration gave us a shitty one.
So the economy was bad before the global pandemic under Trump? And it was bad vs Obama? Now you want to bring in the previous Republican Admin (Bush) when the original post I was asking about was Obama vs Trump? Did Bush make the policies that led to the Great Recession?

So the economy was bad before the global pandemic under Trump? And it was bad vs Obama? Now you want to bring in the previous Republican Admin (Bush) when the original post I was asking about was Obama vs Trump? Did Bush make the policies that led to the Great Recession?
Oh good lord. You seem to agree with Trump that he should take no responsibility at all. We are where we are in large part because of Donald Trump. These 4 years will never be looked at as a great period in America...except by the wealthy and lost Trump supporters.

Reactions: BelemNole
Oh good lord. You seem to agree with Trump that he should take no responsibility at all. We are where we are in large part because of Donald Trump. These 4 years will never be looked at as a great period in America...except by the wealthy and lost Trump supporters.
Never said I agreed with Trump. Was speaking about a global pandemic. As much as you’d like to not admit it is global. Yes. He could have handled it better, but so could many politicians on both sides. You can’t even admit the economy improved under Trump until the pandemic.

You go back to well of course it did because of Obama and look what he inherited from Bush. Obama and Trump did well to recover the economy and continue it. Both sides did well after both sides messed it up. I can admit both sides do good and bad, but you can’t. Grow up and move on. We’re all in this together and need to work together. People like you make it hard for either side to want to cooperate.

Yep, that’s it

New

Yes I do if they were ever pleasant people. The media wants to be friends for now to get ins. Also more than one thing is going on here. Media is being nice to get ins, publicists are picking the easiest interviews that they can control, and you’re coming at the interview with personal biases as everyone does. Also, foxnews can’t claim to be the most popular ‘news’ channel with the most popular personalities like hannity and Carlson and not be msm. They’re msm just by the nature of their reach.

ADVERTISEMENT