ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris sure does smile and laugh a lot.

I like how you need examples due to being intoxicated from the fairy dust you inhaled for the 8 years of Obama’s presidency. Examples. Lol. Good grief.
I have to laugh at people saying the MSM is so much tougher on trump. Trump, the guy that ever since he came down that escalator called MSM the enemy of the people, human scum, etc......... Then he has the nerve to whine about them not being nice to him. LOL

I have to laugh at people saying the MSM is so much tougher on trump. Trump, the guy that ever since he came down that escalator called MSM the enemy of the people, human scum, etc......... Then he has the nerve to whine about them not being nice to him. LOL
Boom.

Reactions: hawkbirch
Never said I agreed with Trump. Was speaking about a global pandemic. As much as you’d like to not admit it is global. Yes. He could have handled it better, but so could many politicians on both sides. You can’t even admit the economy improved under Trump until the pandemic.

You go back to well of course it did because of Obama and look what he inherited from Bush. Obama and Trump did well to recover the economy and continue it. Both sides did well after both sides messed it up. I can admit both sides do good and bad, but you can’t. Grow up and move on. We’re all in this together and need to work together. People like you make it hard for either side to want to cooperate.
Both sides. Sigh.

I think if Trump could have acted like a human being from the beginning he could have had a lot of nice interviews. Instead, HE CHOSE to make them the enemy on the campaign trail. He's a bully but ALSO a provocative bully VICTIM...the victim who brings a lot of shit on themselves.
Where in history have we seen a thug whip up hatred against the media and call them the enemy of the state before?

Reactions: Tom Paris
True, but his humor seems to revolve around ridiculing others. No real happiness ever seems to be present.
Many people are saying this. Trump never laughs or gives a smile except his carefully practiced glamor shot smile with the patented thumbs up gesture. Beyond that many people have said he only seems happy when he is beating someone at something.
It is going to be refreshing to see human beings who don’t suffer from raging narcissism at the top of our executive branch

That is becoming a tiresome refrain. Sometimes folks just have to accept responsibility for some of THEIR SIDE’S actions.
Both sides are complicit in not making things better for lower and middle class. Sometimes people have to accept that politicians are only looking out for themselves (re-election) and their biggest donors. I can admit both sides do bad and good. I don’t see anyone else. Others say, it’s their fault. Well you know what, what they did is in response to something the other side did. There’s no compromise, exactly the problem. Sorry you and others don’t like my call it as I see it opinion. There’s the ignore feature if you really can’t handle it.

That is becoming a tiresome refrain. Sometimes folks just have to accept responsibility for some of THEIR SIDE’S actions.
And I don’t have a side, independent that votes for all parties depending on the race and those running. You do know that’s possible, right?

And I don’t have a side, independent that votes for all parties depending on the race and those running. You do know that’s possible, right?
Sure, I know it is possible. I do belong to a party, but that doesn’t mean I agree with all party positions, vote for all party candidates, or belittle all in the opposition party.
Please don’t try to pretend our current political divide has equal parts blame for “both sides”, if you want anyone to take you seriously.
Do you recall McConnell famously declaring that his single goal was to roadblock Obama?
Not to push for different solutions, but simply to be a roadblock. While he fiddled, America was burned.

Honest question, besides the global pandemic in 2020 what so glorious about Obama years vs Trump years? Or are you talking just Trump personally.
Obama inherited a horrendous economy (worst since the Great Depression) and fixed It. Trump inherited a robust economy and golfed through it. Obama surrounded himself with competent people, Trump surrounded himself with friends and family and then fired them (non family) every time something didn’t go his way. Trump chose to ignore science and “hope” COVID was gone by Easter. Russia put a bounty out on US servicemen and women, and Trump said nothing. Then to top it off, he ends it all with a failed insurrection. Those are just a few items off the top of my head.

I guess I’d ask you, compared to the Trump years vs. the Obama years, or are you talking just Obama personally?

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT