ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
Nice to know she gets to pick the next president according to trump at his texass rally? What say you trumper yea or nay did he not say pence could overturn the election?

Reactions: Torg
1668c961-970b-4747-ac63-744f8a266cbe-USP_News__Vice_Presidential_debate_between_Republi.jpg

"High Five Me Donald!!"

Reactions: DFSNOLE
This is going to take some Simone Biles mental gymnastics if MAGAts are going to try to square this in their heads. I await the responses.

Reactions: Torg and DFSNOLE
I think the OP is making a leap, Trump's comments don't indicate that he thinks the VP could pick the next president. He thinks the VP could overturn the election and change the outcome. It's not necessarily clear what that could entail.

“Mike Pence did have the right to change the outcome, and they now want to take that right away,” Mr. Trump said. “Unfortunately, he didn’t exercise that power, he could have overturned the election!”

I think the OP is making a leap, Trump's comments don't indicate that he thinks the VP could pick the next president. He thinks the VP could overturn the election and change the outcome. It's not necessarily clear what that could entail.

“Mike Pence did have the right to change the outcome, and they now want to take that right away,” Mr. Trump said. “Unfortunately, he didn’t exercise that power, he could have overturned the election!”
Weird how different that looks with a little context.

My analysis is Trump just blows stuff out of his ass, and doesn't know how things work in this country, and doesn't much care to know how things work in this country. Everything is to be done on a whim in his world.

What was the context you were looking for that makes that quote sound better?

“Mike Pence did have the right to change the outcome, and they now want to take that right away,” “Unfortunately, he didn’t exercise that power, he could have overturned the election!”

Is not

"Nice to know she gets to pick the next president according to trump at his texass rally?"

She doesn't get to "pick". It's "better" than what the OP suggested.

What many of the MAGAs are failing to recognize is Trump is admitting he lost the election otherwise there would be no reason to overturn it.

Why should the dems even give up power. Ya think the republicans are going to if they get control

“Mike Pence did have the right to change the outcome, and they now want to take that right away,” “Unfortunately, he didn’t exercise that power, he could have overturned the election!”

Is not

"Nice to know she gets to pick the next president according to trump at his texass rally?"

I am not real sure what he actually said was any better. Trump is a cum stain on my underwear after a night of pounding one out on your mom. He needs to go rip in peace.

I am not real sure what he actually said was any better. Trump is a cum stain on my underwear after a night of pounding one out on your mom. He needs to go rip in peace.
After reading what you just posted I'm 100% sure you have never pounded one out on anyone. You cum on them not in your pants. I'm not going to wish death on anyone but Trump needs to go away.

This is going to take some Simone Biles mental gymnastics if MAGAts are going to try to square this in their heads. I await the responses.

Exhibit A:

Is not

Reactions: cjr1310
My analysis is Trump just blows stuff out of his ass, and doesn't know how things work in this country, and doesn't much care to know how things work in this country. Everything is to be done on a whim in his world.
He may not know how things work in DC, but the current admin is truly proving that they don't know how things work elsewhere

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT