ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris

For The People Yes GIF by Kamala Harris

What kind of name is that anyhow? Kamala? What is that like 5 o's or 2 u's? Whatever happened to good ol American names like Dave or Jim?
Give it 20-30 more years when over half this country is biracial. We'll see names like DeCletus or LeCarlos. Which I'm in favor of. White ass names make me sick

• Haha
Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
I want you to have all the fun, I really do but I just do not like the Foo Fighters.
Something that interests no one. We had a fantasy football thing where if you finished last you had to draw from a punishment jar. I got a benign one. I had to name my team he next year after a Disney character. I named them the Pooh Fighters.

Won the dadgummed league the next year.

Something that interests no one. We had a fantasy football thing where if you finished last you had to draw from a punishment jar. I got a benign one. I had to name my team he next year after a Disney character. I named them the Pooh Fighters.

Actually a cool story, bro.

I am all for hearing fantasy sports stories involving punishments or draft parties etc. I just do not care at all about who you have on your team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT