ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala is a woman

Once again, why are you telling people in a room with you, your pronouns when they are only going to call you by your name or the pronoun "You"? No is ever going to call someone in the room with them by a third person pronoun. And if it's for when you aren't in the room with them...well who gives a shit then. You aren't there to hear it.

Once again, why are you telling people in a room with you, your pronouns when they are only going to call you by your name or the pronoun "You"? No is ever going to call someone in the room with them by a third person pronoun. And if it's for when you aren't in the room with them...well who gives a shit then. You aren't there to hear it.

This whole thing is just stupid nuts.

Fair point.

It's called virtue signaling...or more like throwing up a batsignal to those they hope will be filling out ballots.

The attendees are describing themselves and where they are so the visually impaired can envision the time and setting. It’s common in meetings like this.
I heard no land nor labor acknowledgements. Is this suddenly okay? How will management be able to marginalize the rank and file without shibboleth?

its-not-up-for-debate-tyler-oakley.gif

So her mentioning the color of her outfit is sort of a slap in the face, isn’t it? How tf do they know what blue is?

Visually impaired wouldn't know Kamala is a woman?

not in 2022 my friend...

Visually-impaired people can't differentiate between a male and a female voice?

???

From the second clip.

"...and I'm wearing a see through mask so you can see my red lips."

like these people didn't know they were meeting with the VP of the United States

This thread has all the heavy hitters. Lol

Didn’t watch the clip but imagine associating their voice with a clothing color helps viewers know whom is speaking, since they are wearing masks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT