ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Won't Debate

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

This is especially hilarious given the fake posturing from harris about debates. I'm not surprised by this and I don't think the average joe is going to respect it. Trump should still go on fox next to an empty podium for Kamala.

31 days and still no formal interview, debate or posted policies. Over a month. This behavior should be disqualifying in a sane world. This is even worse than Joe's basement campaign in 2020

Reactions: hexumhawk
It's smart. Why debate Trump and have him perform so badly that Republicans unite and nominate a quality candidate like Nicki Haley? 3d Chess.

Last edited:
Reactions: SB_SB

This is especially hilarious given the fake posturing from harris about debates. I'm not surprised by this and I don't think the average joe is going to respect it. Trump should still go on fox next to an empty podium for Kamala.
I'd make a total mockery... find some black dude and call him trans kammy... and debate him...make it like a SNL skit

Just yesterday some TV channel had a headline that said they were scheduled to debate September 10. No?

I didn't figure she'd accept a fox news debate with an audience.

Trump will ultimately accept a debate on any terms he can get one. He's fairly confident (though he'll need to do better than last time. He wasn't very good, it's just that Biden was exceedingly bad).

Reactions: h-hawk
Just yesterday some TV channel had a headline that said they were scheduled to debate September 10. No?

I didn't figure she'd accept a fox news debate with an audience.

Trump will ultimately accept a debate on any terms he can get one. He's fairly confident (though he'll need to do better than last time. He wasn't very good, it's just that Biden was exceedingly bad).

correct, they are debating on 9/10

Reactions: thewop
correct, they are debating on 9/10
drunksteve-iamtheliquor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT