ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala

Oh, look, Biggrey has crawled out from under his rock with one of his patented Joe/Kamala/Nancy threads.

She explained that as though she was talking to a group of 5th graders in 1968. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Felt like she was stalling. Dragging the story out.

And then they stepped out of that elevator, onto a platform! A platform so big it could hold several desks! A platform that was designed by an engineer whom they’ve never met! That platform had bolts! Yes, steel bolts made of steel!”

...and how is that different from when Chis does this re Trump/Desantes/Pence, etc.? Do Democrats get a free pass just because MAGAts are so terrible?
I guess you should ask Chis that.
So many people so triggered by the black lady.

Hey. FBI has raided slow Joe’s beach home just now. Enjoy
They wouldn't have to, he didn't ignore a subpoena and have his lawyers lie for him.
But, I digress. You are a totally down the middle, tell it like it is, both sides kind of guy. You totally aren't triggered at all by women. Enjoy the cubicle today.

Reactions: torbee
"Everything I’ve ever fought for is for someone like her to be president"

WTF?
Yeah, I don't know what that means. Does he strictly mean a woman of color or does he mean someone who kept prisoners incarcerated beyond their sentences to use as cheap labor for the State? Or does he mean someone who slept with a married man, 33 years her senior, to advance her career? Or does he mean someone who imposed the harshest sentences possible for weed possession who then laughed about smoking weed herself? Or does he mean someone who thinks it is perfectly acceptable to lie during a campaign because "it was a debate?"
If you ignore her skin color and the fact that she has a vagina, she is not a viable candidate for national office.

I guess you should ask Chis that.
So many people so triggered by the black lady.
That's so intellectually dishonest, I'm not sure if it's laughable or sickening. Why does there always have to be a scape goat, e.g., But Trump, She's Black, etc.?

Are you incapable of evaluating a political figure based on individual performance factors?

FWIW, as a father of two daughters, I ran Kamala's photo as a temporary FB image the day she was elected in recognition of the simple fact a woman was elected to one of the highest positions in the country. That recognition stood alone and outside of political bias and supported the notion my daughters can accomplish anything.

FWIW, as a father of two daughters, I ran Kamala's photo as a temporary FB image the day she was elected in recognition of the simple fact a woman was elected to one of the highest positions in the country. That recognition stood alone and outside of political bias and supported the notion my daughters can accomplish anything.

Yikes. That's kind of embarrassing.

Anytime a person posts political stuff on their FB page I instantly cringe.
Well, we're not FB friends, so you're good. It's also a very rare occurrence for me. I save political talk for here. ;)

Also, recognizing the accomplishment in and of itself isn't political. Surely you see that, right?

Reactions: funksouljon
If Biden loses the election in 2024 and tells her and asks her not to certify the election, I wonder if she will need to call a previous vice president to see if she could actually do that.

Reactions: Dr. Spaceman
ADVERTISEMENT