ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala

You really believe that people who voted for Biden are her base? I recommend you look at her primary numbers to see what her true base was, and it's doubtful she still has that much support.

If she runs for POTUS, she will have a primary fight, and I wouldn't bet on her to win.
I pray you are right.....

I'd compare her to Dan Quayle in terms of political viability. She doesn't connect well with people.

Just saw on CNN Kamala is furious with Warren and other Dems due to criticism of her over her capabilities.

cat fight GIF

Reactions: EasyHawk
Harris, along with President Joe Biden, First Lady Jill Biden and second gentleman Doug Emhoff, offered remarks at the White House to commemorate Women’s History Month. They all spoke about women of the past as well as the administration’s goals for American women of today.

During one segment of her address, Harris seemed to get stuck on repeating women and history, while falling back on one of her word salad standbys about being "unburdened by what has been."

"So, during Women’s History Month, we celebrate and we honor the women who made history throughout history, who saw what could be unburdened by what had been," Harris said.

She continued, "We see the suffragists, the riveters, the marchers, the mothers and sisters and aunts and grandmothers and daughters, all the giants upon whose broad shoulders we stand."

Last March, Harris joined Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg at an event marking the first anniversary of the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan Act, where she delivered a similar, confusingly worded line about being "unburdened."

"That’s why we’re here today," she said. "Because we have the ability to see what can be unburdened by what has been and then to make the possible actually happen."

• Haha
Reactions: Roodolf
ADVERTISEMENT