ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala's Coup

Scruddy

HB Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

Is it happening? Dem "leadership" seem determined to undermine their own voters Democratically selected candidate but I can understand why, now that the masses (NPCs) finally recognized that he is in fact a vegetable. The left has definitely been trying to force biden's hand on this but it seems it may not be working, and that their insistence on his departure is being perceived as betrayal. Do Kamala and team blue now prove him right?

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
9 more Dems have come out so far today, asking Biden to stop running.

Is it happening? Dem "leadership" seem determined to undermine their own voters Democratically selected candidate but I can understand why, now that the masses (NPCs) finally recognized that he is in fact a vegetable. The left has definitely been trying to force biden's hand on this but it seems it may not be working, and that their insistence on his departure is being perceived as betrayal. Do Kamala and team blue now prove him right?
Probably a plea for money.

Vice President Kamala Harris is set to address a network of major Democratic donors on short notice Friday afternoon, according to two people invited to the call.
Ms. Harris will speak to the group at a time of extraordinary turmoil in the Democratic Party and when many Democrats are hoping that she will become the nominee. It is unclear whether Ms. Harris plans to encourage the restive donor base to calm down or to deliver some other message.
A campaign official who insisted on anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter said Ms. Harris was joining the call at the request of the White House.
The call is endorsed in part by Reid Hoffman, one of the Democratic Party’s biggest givers, who on Friday morning encouraged his Silicon Valley network to join the meeting.
Advertisement
SKIP ADVERTISEMENT

“We continue to find ourselves in a rapidly evolving environment,” Mr. Hoffman wrote in an email addressed to “friends and allies.” “With the stakes as high as they are this cycle, we have to remain focused on the critical work that needs to be done to protect our democracy.”
Mr. Hoffman said that the 30-minute briefing would “discuss urgent, emerging needs” and that, in addition to Ms. Harris, his network of donors would “also hear from leaders working on the front lines with voters.”
The call is expected to be with major Democratic donors from a variety of industries, not only those in Mr. Hoffman’s network. But Mr. Hoffman’s invitation to Ms. Harris is notable in part because he has been President Biden’s strongest supporter among major donors. Mr. Hoffman, the billionaire co-founder of LinkedIn, is the Democratic Party’s most influential donor in Silicon Valley and has led his industry’s political giving.

Vice President Kamala Harris is set to address a network of major Democratic donors on short notice Friday afternoon, according to two people invited to the call.

Imagine if we got to actually see the people in charge.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
It's not true yet. It's far from 100% decided, He is facing a lot of pressure to step down for Dem down ballot. I expect he will step down as well, you guys act like people can't change his mind and do what is best for the party/country.
No we are acting like the entire nation is saying he's stepping down but three people are saying he's not and it's not true. So I would think the majority rules here but it's just an illustration of how out of touch Joe and his wife are

It's not true yet. It's far from 100% decided, He is facing a lot of pressure to step down for Dem down ballot. I expect he will step down as well, you guys act like people can't change his mind and do what is best for the party/country.
Nancy Pelosi, "It's up to the president to decide if he is going to run. We're all encouraging him to make that decision because time is running short.”

Biden, "I'm running!"

Pelosi, "Time is running short for the president to decide."

Reactions: Scruddy
I think Joe Biden is acting like nobody can change his mind. I would say if there's one person who would probably be able to do it... It would be Obama

No we are acting like the entire nation is saying he's stepping down but three people are saying he's not and it's not true. So I would think the majority rules here but it's just an illustration of how out of touch Joe and his wife are
He's still running until he decides he's not. Hold onto two opposing views in your head at once, it's not that hard.

OIP.jJTjnJnhmCwg7OJF3SOd7QHaFh

He's still running until he decides he's not. Hold onto two opposing views in your head at once, it's not that hard.
Oh I agree he's still running I don't know if he's ever going to decide he's not. The point is he might not be able to make this decision he might not have the ability mentally. Which is scary. I've been pretty sure Obama's running everything so I think it's going to be up to Obama when this guy drops out or not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT