ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala's Drinking Problem

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

America's wine mom has a serious indulgence problem. Listen to the clips in this video. I'm pretty confident she's on some kind of drug cocktail in more than a couple of these examples beyond the boozing. Zero self control. How can a woman like this be trusted to lead the free world?

Yeah but why the **** should I believe that guy
Taking all the other evidence that had been posted today, you should ask yourself if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck is it a duck?

As another example:

A judge recently told a jury prior to going into deliberation that in order to determine if it's raining outside you don't have to actually see it raining because if people are coming in from the outside and they are wet then it's raining.

Taking all the other evidence that had been posted today, you should ask yourself if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck is it a duck?

As another example:

A judge recently told a jury prior to going into deliberation that in order to determine if it's raining outside you don't have to actually see it raining because if people are coming in from the outside and they are wet then it's raining.
Good Lord! You guys are brain dead Wankers!

Reactions: blackbones
Explains why she's so afraid to agree to three debates vs trump. Basement (wine cellar) campaign.
Paper bag Harris

OIP.DdkaYTJYlC87SDat_Y1emQHaFd

Woman-alcoholic-4.jpg

Reactions: Scruddy
Jeeebus scruffy…,what’s Trumpf excuse then? He claim he doesn’t drink…..He just can’t talk? Or is it onset of dimensia?
It's definitely not the booze. His age should be disqualifying in a sane world, but obviously the dems didn't care about that either so here we are. Trump still sounds 100x better than coupmala

It's definitely not the booze. His age should be disqualifying in a sane world, but obviously the dems didn't care about that either so here we are. Trump still sounds 100x better than coupmala
When was the last time Trumpf made a lucid, complete statement on the campaign trail? The guy defines “vegetable” right now….,.,.and bigoted vegetables are indeed rare and entertaining phenomena’s!

I've read about this recently, they say she is shit faced when she gets off the plane and her handlers keep her far away from speaking to any members of the press during this time.

Her and "I'll have one more" Pelosi have a lot in common while on flights.
Makes me even more likely to vote for her. Thanks for that.

Reactions: jasonrann
When was the last time Trumpf made a lucid, complete statement on the campaign trail? The guy defines “vegetable” right now….,.,.and bigoted vegetables are indeed rare and entertaining phenomena’s!
Literally today lol

She's not drunk, this line of attack is ridiculous.

However...she doesn't answer the question, and when she tries to argue that the child tax credit has a great ROI...how? Families could afford groceries in Y1 of the administration, now they have to cut from elsewhere to do afford groceries...

It's either not a plan, or she doesn't want to mention taxes.

Reactions: goldmom
She's not drunk, this line of attack is ridiculous.

However...she doesn't answer the question, and when she tries to argue that the child tax credit has a great ROI...how? Families could afford groceries in Y1 of the administration, now they have to cut from elsewhere to do afford groceries...

It's either not a plan, or she doesn't want to mention taxes.
You can tell very quickly why she's not allowing anyone to ask her questions, this is what she will sound like every time. Cackling followed by incoherent rambling about the duality of democracy and being unburdened by what has been while saying nothing real or of substance.

She looks and acts drunk quite often btw (and inside sources claim she has a drinking problem and that's part of why she has a 90 plus percent turnover with her aids)

You can tell very quickly why she's not allowing anyone to ask her questions, this is what she will sound like every time. Cackling followed by incoherent rambling about the duality of democracy and being unburdened by what has been while saying nothing real or of substance.

She looks and acts drunk quite often btw (and inside sources claim she has a drinking problem and that's part of why she has a 90 plus percent turnover with her aids)
So what’s Trumpf’s excuse for his high staff turn-over numbers?

She's not POTUS, and has no real authority to do anything at this time. It would only be a problem if it happens as POTUS. The bigger problems are her proposed policies, and the lack of respect she'll get from other world leaders if elected.

Not sure about any drinking problem,.. but you can tell that this girl is familiar with the ins and outs of partying...

Reactions: Finance85
Oh man. I am totally voting for Trump after hearing his this unsubstantiated news released by the right wing. Who would have known these allegations were true since they were made public *checks notes* about 3 days ago.

At first I just assumed that her rise in the polls, the unity of the Democrats, and the daily dose of low energy, grandpa Trump complaining about crowd sizes and who is prettier was a reason for them to make up a distracting claim like this, but since some guy tweeted it, it must be true. Either that, or I am totally gullible.

Reactions: Dr. Spaceman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT