ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala's Freedom Fund - Backfires as Expected

24 so far

HR Heisman
Mar 24, 2016
Another typical " who could have seen this coming" situation for the Libbies (same answer as always, Anyone with a Clue!). LOL! Don't know why Ciggy hasn't posted this yet, been out for several days. Weird huh? LOL!

Saw this several days ago locally, and updated today nationally and figured our beloved Vice President had her claws involved throwing free bail money at lifetime criminal losers, and lo and behold..........this is the Twin Cities version, I'm sure there are loads of other "success stories" nationwide......LOL!

Her boy Shawn Tillman got bailed out by the "Freedom Fund", after masturbating in front of a woman on one of the Libbies inner city choo-choo trains (seems he has a habit of doing such things, and has multiple other felonies - I know, weird they are still out in public right?). Guess the #MeToo movement takes a day off here and there.......

But the ol' "Freedom Fund" bailed out good ol Shawn, cause feelings matter. Shawn is a black fellow, the ol "Freedom Fund" doesn't bail out Whitey ya see. But good ol Shawn decided a few weeks later he'd just gun down somebody on one of those "safe" train station platforms the Libbies tell us about with those awesome billion dollar trains nobody pays to ride. Only shot him 6 times, but those last couple made the difference apparently.

I guess we'll see what the White House press secretary has to say about another in a long line of great achievements from our girl Kamala. Waiting on pins and needles. Or, will there be crickets from the White House? Hhhmmmm.

Just another day in Biden's America, but one less Dem Voter, so nothing to see here I guess. Yawn. Ben Crump and Al Sharpton are gonna sit this one out. Kamala too I reckon.

Reactions: The Tradition
Nothing to see here she’s not an elected official. O wait… in before Chis says this is no big deal.

Nothing to see here she’s not an elected official. O wait… in before Chis says this is no big deal.
Well, I don't know if I am to be outraged or not. The OP made a word salad post with not contributing information, just paragraph after paragraph of grievance and racist trigger words. Probably why it made sense to you.

Another typical " who could have seen this coming" situation for the Libbies (same answer as always, Anyone with a Clue!). LOL! Don't know why Ciggy hasn't posted this yet, been out for several days. Weird huh? LOL!

Saw this several days ago locally, and updated today nationally and figured our beloved Vice President had her claws involved throwing free bail money at lifetime criminal losers, and lo and behold..........this is the Twin Cities version, I'm sure there are loads of other "success stories" nationwide......LOL!

Her boy Shawn Tillman got bailed out by the "Freedom Fund", after masturbating in front of a woman on one of the Libbies inner city choo-choo trains (seems he has a habit of doing such things, and has multiple other felonies - I know, weird they are still out in public right?). Guess the #MeToo movement takes a day off here and there.......

But the ol' "Freedom Fund" bailed out good ol Shawn, cause feelings matter. Shawn is a black fellow, the ol "Freedom Fund" doesn't bail out Whitey ya see. But good ol Shawn decided a few weeks later he'd just gun down somebody on one of those "safe" train station platforms the Libbies tell us about with those awesome billion dollar trains nobody pays to ride. Only shot him 6 times, but those last couple made the difference apparently.

I guess we'll see what the White House press secretary has to say about another in a long line of great achievements from our girl Kamala. Waiting on pins and needles. Or, will there be crickets from the White House? Hhhmmmm.

Just another day in Biden's America, but one less Dem Voter, so nothing to see here I guess. Yawn. Ben Crump and Al Sharpton are gonna sit this one out. Kamala too I reckon.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Wow...took until almost midnight here in the Midwest before we finally got one of those "No one gives a shit" threads.

Congrats?

You don't see it as a problem that people who are presumed innocent are forced to sit in jail just because they can't afford bail? Some of them sit in jail longer than the maximum punishment for their crime would be or plead guilty just to get out of jail.

Sure not every one of them is actually innocent and some may go break the law while out on bail. That said it's a problem when people plead guilty and take on a criminal record just because that gets them out of jail faster than actually contesting the charges at trial.

And I don't see your side doing anything to help with that problem.

You don't see it as a problem that people who are presumed innocent are forced to sit in jail just because they can't afford bail? Some of them sit in jail longer than the maximum punishment for their crime would be or plead guilty just to get out of jail.

Sure not every one of them is actually innocent and some may go break the law while out on bail. That said it's a problem when people plead guilty and take on a criminal record just because that gets them out of jail faster than actually contesting the charges at trial.

And I don't see your side doing anything to help with that problem.
I for one don't have a "side" I'm an independent! But you're insane if you think doing away with bail is going to make the general public safer.

I've always been pretty whatever on Kamala but her uncanny ability to trigger MAGA mouth breathing tools like none other is something I do get a pretty good kick out of

I for one don't have a "side" I'm an independent! But you're insane if you think doing away with bail is going to make the general public safer.

I'm not necessarily on that train either.

But bail should be affordable for the person accused. Either that or decide they are a danger to society and keep them locked up.

I think bail like fines should be done as a percentage of income or percentage of wealth owned. I think with minor crimes we should certainly do more ROR's. It's ridiculous that a person can sit in jail awaiting trial for longer than the sentence would be for their actual crime even if found guilty.

People should plead guilty if they are guilty, not plead guilty because pleading guilty gets them out of jail now while protesting their innocence keeps them in jail until a jury can make the decision.

If you are wealthy fines are hardly a deterrent at all. If you are poor fines are crippling. That's pretty unequal punishment. So lets do it by percentage of income at least.

I for one don't have a "side" I'm an independent!

tumblr_nratqlH2bS1r7r1l7o1_500.gifv

I've always been pretty whatever on Kamala but her uncanny ability to trigger MAGA mouth breathing tools like none other is something I do get a pretty good kick out of

It was a murder. You get a "good kick" over people being triggered?

ADVERTISEMENT