ADVERTISEMENT

Kamla has Covid

That checks out.

Her duties were fulfilled on election day. Black? Check. Female? At least for now and for all we know still is a female, but that's a 50/50 deal for Dem's, so we'll give her the Check there too. Thanks for playing Kamala. Sleepy Joe sends his well wishes thru some random Bangladesh Ambassador.

Reactions: Hondo_11
Not a close contact of Biden's indeed. I read an article yesterday that said he did not want her as VP at all, did not like that she lied and dug up dirt on the other Presidential candidates. But his close advisor is a huge Kamala fan for some reason and he convinced him she should be the VP. I'm sure he regrets it daily.

Are we finally ready to admit that the vaccine was only really needed for the fat, old and sick?
And, that for nearly everyone else, it was just about lessening the symptoms?

I wouldn’t go that far. Yes, if you are under 65 your odds of hospitalization or dying were always pretty low. But it’s a very simple way to lower the odds even further, plus it makes you less likely to get the virus and spread the virus.

It doesn’t prevent you from getting it, but every statistical adjustment - especially those that don’t impede with your ability to freely live your day to day life - is a good one.

eli-manning.gif

She released a statement clearing it all up:

“I have been diagnosed with COVID 19. This is a virus that America has dealt with and continues to battle. Through all of the battles America has fought, the COVID one is one that Americans truly will battle and fight going forward.”
You are getting too good at that. 😂

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Tell that to my 58 year old cousin. He had no comorbidities and was an antivaxxer. But you can’t tell him, because he died of Covid.

He chose that for himself. There will always be outliers. But, I suspect he did have a comorbidity.

Reactions: Finance85
I've been on the fence if we should even be testing unless you're in the hospital or your symptoms require medical treatment.

Are we finally ready to admit that the vaccine was only really needed for the fat, old and sick?
And, that for nearly everyone else, it was just about lessening the symptoms?
80% of the people catching COVID before the vaccine had no symptoms or mild symptoms.

Reactions: Pinehawk
But it’s a very simple way to lower the odds even further, plus it makes you less likely to get the virus and spread the virus.
There is data from Europe and other places that contradict that. You might want to keep an open mind.

Reactions: Pinehawk
On NBC Nightly News, Kristen Welker just said Kamala is “the most powerful woman in the country”.

Is she even top 50? Pelosi? Several Senators? Some CEOs? JFC.

ADVERTISEMENT