ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas City Royals movin!

*Laughs in Braves fan*

Moving out of ATL to the suburbs and building Truist/The Battery was probably the best thing that's happened to the Braves' franchise since dropping Chief Noc-A-Homa as a mascot. So much money generated.

Reactions: runkpanole
You think a baseball stadium in the middle of a plain, surrounded by parking lots, near an interstate is the “best venue in baseball”?!

Now I know why you shop exclusively at Dollar General. You’re straight trash, homie! 😂
Its bc he works there. It has nothing to do with sports experiences.

I get it but its such a great place and they should have kept it going. Wrigley is still going, Fenway.
A Cubs fan or Red Sox fan should slap those words out your sacrilegious hillbilly mouth. Don’t besmirch twin cathedrals of baseball by comparing them to the Walmart of baseball stadiums.

A Cubs fan or Red Sox fan should slap those words out your sacrilegious hillbilly mouth. Don’t besmirch twin cathedrals of baseball by comparing them to the Walmart of baseball stadiums.

“Walmart” the nicest stadium in baseball is the “walmart” lololol otayyyyy Torpenissssss!

Reactions: millah_22
Poor Torbeee, is this your tiny Penis Syndrome kicking in? How big if a truck you got torbz?????

Lol at Torbeeeeeee, dude is triggered dat I bang his wife on teh Reg and she always complements me for how giant my wang is compared to Torbee!

Not a fan. They have the best parking set up for a pro sports venue. Really like the K too.
They really do but there are multiple examples of how successful they will be if they have an entertainment complex.

I vote for something like this but with fountains.
tiger10959.jpg

Arrowhead is the most overrated stadium in the NFL. Also basically an interstate rest area with seats, full of rednecks.
Incredibly convenient, however. Just not very aesthetic

Lol at Torbeeeeeee, dude is triggered dat I bang his wife on teh Reg and she always complements me for how giant my wang is compared to Torbee!
No, it’s a relief. I’m so worn out from doing OP moms by the time I get home I need one of the HORT runts to service her needs. You fit the bill perfectly!

• Wow
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
Not quite rural Missouri Torbs. But yes, very shitty location.
You know what I mean — it’s so far from the center of the metro it might as well be.

I’ve been to Arrowhead a couple times - nice place to watch a game. But kinda long in the tooth and in a lame location.

Downtown KC is cool. Smart move to move the stadium there.

I don’t know about that project. Something for the Bandits where the Y was on 3rd?
Good response from a former newspaper writer. You start a thread that a team is moving but don’t provide any details about where to.
You suck.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
Enjoyed the K this summer and like the parking situation, but it was a little bit of a haul from downtown to the stadium.

I couldn’t careless if it disappoints, Kauffman is the best in baseball, the area is a perfect fit. Should we move Arrowhead as well??? It’s bullshit,
The area is as remote as you can be and still be in KC- where the interstates cross. Not sure what it's a fit for.

As much as I love Kauffman for its genuinely great stadium and parking/tailgating, I will hold out my hate until I see the design. It could be really well done and could make KC a true baseball destination spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT