ADVERTISEMENT

Kanye West launches "White Lives Matter" line for Yeezys, brings out Candace Owens at show

quote-you-can-put-lipstick-on-a-pig-it-s-still-a-pig-barack-obama-37-17-63.jpg

I’m only shocked that Biggrey, Northern, IMCC, or Doobi didn’t break this story on HROT.
Owens certainly has found a niche market for herself.

I saw another article last night that it was a performance bit based on a dystopian future/alternate reality where white people are the clear minority and forced to fight back.

That's all i really have to say about the topic. Shirt got people talking, though.

He's not wrong about the BLM organization....bunch of grifters.

"White lives matter" is another matter...pretty dumb. Just poking the left and trying to make some $$$ on it. (He'll be successful in that regard)

Last edited:
Big Map

When looking at the regional maps I have a hard time figuring exactly where the Ukrainians are and how far they have to go...

Gains made but a long way to go....hopefully the advances keep accelerating before winter really hits. If history is a guide there will be a pause.

BBC has a big map...second one down in the link...couldn't save the image. Still a long way to go.

@TheonGreyJoy this is how you do it

• Haha
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
Big Map

When looking at the regional maps I have a hard time figuring exactly where the Ukrainians are and how far they have to go...

Gains made but a long way to go....hopefully the advances keep accelerating before winter really hits. If history is a guide there will be a pause.

BBC has a big map...second one down in the link...couldn't save the image. Still a long way to go.

200w.gif

Reactions: Moral
I’m only shocked that Biggrey, Northern, IMCC, or Doobi didn’t break this story on HROT.
Owens certainly has found a niche market for herself.
Yeah, because of all the threads I've started this story fits right in... oh wait... no it doesn't. In fact I've never started a thread remotely like this. Maybe do some homework before naming names dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Here is a podcast Candace did yesterday.

Most of you won’t listen, but it’s decent.

Yeah, because of all the threads I've started this story fits right in... oh wait... no it doesn't. In fact I've never started a thread remotely like this. Maybe do some homework before naming names dipshit.
Interesting that you only mention threads you might have started. Just own what you post.

Reactions: fredjr82
I think his style is awful, can't think of anything he's done that I like. And my tastes are pretty broad.
I'll give you that the weakest part of his game is his flow, but his beats and production value are almost the best year in year out. He sets trends in rap and hip hop. JCole and Drake are always years behind Kanye.

People can not like him, but to say he's awful is untrue.

I'll give you that the weakest part of his game is his flow, but his beats and production value are almost the best year in year out. He sets trends in rap and hip hop. JCole and Drake are always years behind Kanye.

People can not like him, but to say he's awful is untrue.
I feel like he's the Taylor Swift of hip hop. People make a big deal about him, he sells lots of stuff, and has a giant following, but for the life of me I can't figure out why. Both have weak vocals and rely more on their cult of personality.

I feel like he's the Taylor Swift of hip hop. People make a big deal about him, he sells lots of stuff, and has a giant following, but for the life of me I can't figure out why. Both have weak vocals and rely more on their cult of personality.
Man if TSwift has weak vocals please don't share your feelings on Conor Oberst or I'm going to have to block you (and I don't want to do that)

Reactions: millah_22
It's not really a hot take, people have been saying it forever.

I think in 2008 she was still a teenager writing pop country. I do think I remember you posting about having perhaps a daughter who's a fan so I could see that getting old in the house. I don't think these are bad vocals:

bro, come on. his stuff is great up to Life of Pablo. His preachy stuff is no bueno, but you absolutely can't say he's always been terrible.
If I'm being honest, College Dropout is a good album, and everything after that went downhill.

Then he turned into a gigantic douchebag somewhere in there too.

I think in 2008 she was still a teenager writing pop country. I do think I remember you posting about having perhaps a daughter who's a fan so I could see that getting old in the house. I don't think these are bad vocals:

No, she just doesn't have a strong voice. Lots of women do, she's not one.

Here's a more recent review of it that breaks it down pretty well.

No, she just doesn't have a strong voice. Lots of women do, she's not one.

Here's a more recent review of it that breaks it down pretty well.

So choir nerds say she's not a perfect vocalist. Thank God those people aren't tastemakers.

Reactions: seminole97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT