ADVERTISEMENT

Kari Lake had her chance to prove fraud in court today

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
It doesn’t seem to have gone well. In the end, she claims the long lines discouraged some voters who might have gone home (voters in every inner city in the country say “hi!”) and the Cyber Ninja guy said some ballot counting contractors told him they brought their ballots into the polls to be counted instead of following the normal procedure. I don’t think it will take long to get a ruling on this one.

Last edited:
Long lines, huh?
What caused that?

How does that happen?

Clay Parikh, a witness who examined the defective ballots on behalf of the Lake campaign, said someone must have changed the printer configurations.

“These are not a bump against the printer and the settings change,” he explained. “There are security configurations. I’ve reviewed the evidence, and the printers are configured via script, which by any large organization that has to do multiple systems is the standard.”

“It takes away the human error of somebody miscoding in the instructions on the printer,” Parikh said.

When asked whether it could not have happened by accident, Parikh said “no.”

Weird.

I’m still kind of freaked out that I learned yesterday we ran in the same circles in high school. Had no clue she was a North Scott and Iowa grad. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: EasyHawk and Torg
Long lines, huh?
What caused that?

How does that happen?

Clay Parikh, a witness who examined the defective ballots on behalf of the Lake campaign, said someone must have changed the printer configurations.

“These are not a bump against the printer and the settings change,” he explained. “There are security configurations. I’ve reviewed the evidence, and the printers are configured via script, which by any large organization that has to do multiple systems is the standard.”

“It takes away the human error of somebody miscoding in the instructions on the printer,” Parikh said.

When asked whether it could not have happened by accident, Parikh said “no.”

Weird.

Kari Lake War Room and Slayed Wolf. Just keep posting crap hoping others won't read it.

It doesn’t seem to have gone well. In the end, she claims the long lines discouraged some voters who might have gone home (voters in every inner city in the country say “hi!”) and the Cyber Ninja guy said some ballot counting contractors told him they brought their ballots into the polls to be counted instead of following the normal procedure. I don’t think it will take long to get a ruling on this one.

Are their requirements spelled out in law for how ballots are handled and processed?

I’m not an attorney, but this is the closest I’ve seen to a grown man tucking his tail:

When Republicans remove polling locations almost exclusively in minority neighborhoods and cause multi-hour wait times in inner cities, it’s no big deal - if you really care about voting, you should take off work or simply wait in line without complaining.

But when it’s Republicans waiting in line, it’s VOTER FRAUD and cause for decertifying the election. A bunch of sore loser, whiny little bitches with a serious victim complex. Pretty much sums up the Republican Party to a T these days.

It’s truly incredible to me we use paper ballots. Baffling.

And If it hasn’t happened yet Trumps rant about Democrats and their extra paper will be super

LOL

You can’t come up with anything to explain it?

How unsettling. Probably best not to think about it anymore.
What did the Republican controlled election board that printed them say about it? Were the ballots counted or not?

I seem to remember something about democrats complaining about a Democrat controlled election board creating "butterfly ballots" in Florida 20 years ago. Incompetent people exist. Accurately counted ballots are not evidence of fraud.

So this is your best effort to distract from the court testimony?
Not very impressive.

Why do you think a bunch of incorrectly sized ballots were created and distributed.

I find it strange. Is it common?
As the article explained it’s not unusual. The printer was accidentally set to “shrink to fit.”

And, while I suppose this doesn’t matter to the diehard election deniers. Every. Vote. Was. Counted.

As the article explained it’s not unusual.

its-not-unusual-tom-jones.gif

original

Are their requirements spelled out in law for how ballots are handled and processed?

I’m not an attorney, but this is the closest I’ve seen to a grown man tucking his tail:

You just posted an unidentified person claiming that other unnamed people told her that chain of custody measures were not followed. How underwhelming.

Lake's two lawyers, Bryan Blehm and Kurt Olsen, questioned Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer and Election Director Scott Jarrett and interviewed several witnesses, attempting to create a sense of suspicion about certain county election practices. The county's chain of custody for ballots received extra attention in the questioning. But at the end of the day, Blehm acknowledged that the evidence of actual wrongdoing didn't go much beyond "speculation."

Believing every piece of nut case nuttiness is not a good look.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT