ADVERTISEMENT

No shit. I have no desire to lower my iq by going to that site full of sub-human morons.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Guidotheguide:
No shit. I have no desire to lower my iq by going to that site full of sub-human morons.
laugh.r191677.gif
But you are on here.

This is the reason some of us are smart enough to know to get our mouths shut. It always comes back to bite you, if it already hasn't.

Originally posted by 100yearscounting:
FG on cry-clown fanatic isn't nearly as funny as his inability to post a link that works.
It's more funny that you were banned from CF. But even funnier that you have been banned on here too several times. The link works. Try again.

Karma is FG making a fool of himself yet again.

Don't stop now FG we want more. We want more. We want more.

This post was edited on 3/22 5:45 PM by 100yearscounting

Karma Karma Chameleon, you come and go, you come and go... ohhh.... life would be so easy... if you stay away.... GO Hawks!

Yah if you are banned you wouldn't be able to see it. Sorry!

But for those banned for CF Rivalry board, it is a logo of ISU vs. Gonzaga.
This post was edited on 3/22 8:58 PM by FG86

Never posted there so it would be hard to be banned.

Here is what we do know though, the Directors Cup will say we had a better basketball team than isu. Why would FG keep ignoring that?

Karma is when you can't post a link correctly and end up looking like a fool. Then again looking like a fool is one of FG's core competencies. At least give us a semantics argument FG. Or ask a question.

Originally posted by longliveCS40:
Karma occurs after someone dies. I'm so sick of people misusing the term.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Term is not being misused.

Karma means action, work or deed; it also refers to the principle of causality where intent and actions of an individual influence the future of that individual. Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT