ADVERTISEMENT

Kasper. Does he have an Iowa offer?

Herkyhawk247

Team MVP
Jan 21, 2020
I see he just got a four-star ranking. I've watched a couple clips and he looks really good. Obviously his dad was a great Hawkeye. As Iowa offered yet? It appears he has a pretty good number of offers already.

I see he just got a four-star ranking. I've watched a couple clips and he looks really good. Obviously his dad was a great Hawkeye. As Iowa offered yet? It appears he has a pretty good number of offers already.
FYI if you go to the menu tab and scroll down and click on football recruiting then there is an offer tab you can click on and see everyone the Hawks have offered in the upcoming classes. I check it out once in a while to see who's all still out there the staff wants.

Come on down to Iowa City! (Does anyone else feel old when guys like Kevin Kasper are starting to have kids walk in the door?)

Lets hope there are some young: Sanders’, Clark’s and Gallery’s coming up

With that height and being so young, could Kyler eventually convert to TE? With his genetics he could be one of the more freakish WR/TE ever at Iowa (assuming he's eventually a Hawkeye, please!). Only a sophomore, wow!
I had thoughts about that myself. Could he be the next George Kittle?

With that height and being so young, could Kyler eventually convert to TE? With his genetics he could be one of the more freakish WR/TE ever at Iowa (assuming he's eventually a Hawkeye, please!). Only a sophomore, wow!
Idk age but I thought I remember reading awhile back kyler reclassified to 23 from 22 not that it matters much.

Anything is possible. But at that height/weight/speed combo, I would want to see what could happen as a WR before moving him to TE. A 6-5 WR who is a great athlete with some speed is something I would want to try and cultivate.

I was just looking him up and noticed he has an offer from Vanderbilt and is being recruited by....... AJ Blazek and David Raih-- both Iowa alums.

Looks like 2 younger (?) Siblings. And Mrs. Kasper. I recall Kevin posting video of the younger son's route running. Very impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT