ADVERTISEMENT

katy perry GIF?

katy_perry_snl_gif.gif

and to think all i had to do was go to google and type in katy perry elmo gif

I know this sounds like BS, but my gf of four years while at the U of I had the body and hair of Katy Perry with the face of Sandra Bullock. I remember the first time things were "set free" I was really lucky to subdue the urge to jump up and down, giggling with pure joy. It was like unwrapping the greatest Christmas gift of all time. Every time I see that GIF, it takes me back to times that I should probably apologize to my neighbors at the Quad and the Big Ten Inn for.

Originally posted by Menace Sockeyes:
I know this sounds like BS, but my gf of four years while at the U of I had the body and hair of Katy Perry with the face of Sandra Bullock. I remember the first time things were "set free" I was really lucky to subdue the urge to jump up and down, giggling with pure joy. It was like unwrapping the greatest Christmas gift of all time. Every time I see that GIF, it takes me back to times that I should probably apologize to my neighbors at the Quad and the Big Ten Inn for.

CoolStoryBro.jpg

And oh yeah, this too....

BS_Flag_Product.jpg

Pay no attention to the thing on the left. I'm sure I probably didn't need to tell you that.

1240479080_shaking_the_bobbies.jpg.gif
">

Jeebus it's like you guys took my West Virgina posts and put them in one thread
wink.gif

I will make a better contribution to the thread later.

ADVERTISEMENT