ADVERTISEMENT

Keagan Johnson

Johnson was on the sideline in street clothes. Not sure as the way he walked was off it seemed like to me. Hope not a Jay Scheel type deal.

Reactions: CeeTeeHawk1
Was debating yesterday if he would ever play again for the Hawks.

SIAP but it was mentioned on Miller and Condon today that Tom Kakert said we’ll be receiving an update on KJ on Tuesday, possibly that he will not be playing the rest of the season. Looks like there may be a premium thread about this.

SIAP but it was mentioned on Miller and Condon today that Tom Kakert said we’ll be receiving an update on KJ on Tuesday, possibly that he will not be playing the rest of the season. Looks like there may be a premium thread about this.
Perfect 😫

Everyone on that board just copy/pastes "This is premium content. Please subscribe to view." Why would I pay to read that in thread after thread?

They’ve been wrong before. Hopefully they’re wrong again. He’s about the only player proven that can stretch the field.

Definitely curious how this plays out. If he leaves, it’s really not a loss, per se, as he’s not been out there anyway. More of a “what coulda been.” But even more reason to invest in Vines, Bostick, Brecht, potential new recruits, and even the transfer portal REGARDLESS if the staff knows if KJ is going to remain a Hawk. More competition is critical there.

To be clear, I’m not suggesting it wouldn’t be a total bummer if KJ leaves. 100% want him to be a Hawk! But if the staff has learned anything, it better be that they can’t just assume everyone will be here next year and they better be finding ways to invest in that position group preparing for the worst - while hoping for the best, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT